Top Democrats leave open option of Trump impeachment after Mueller report

webfact

46 minutes ago, Tug said:

And you aren’t?

well, ......

here is the whole thread for actual context:

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:
I just read an article how many republicans, who are still in the senate now, voted to impeach Clinton. I wonder if those politicians will look at the same standards with Trump or if they think Clinton was guilty of obstruction of justice and Trump is not.

Even the most die hard republicans should be able to see that Trump is a disgrace to the position of the presidency and a nightmare to present them as the leader of the free word. If this is how you want to be represented then don't be surprised if nobody in the word wants to support you anymore.

1 hour ago, elmrfudd said:

in your biased narrow opinion of course

I did not pretend to speak for the "world" about an personal opinion. See how that works?

Edited by elmrfudd
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, elmrfudd said:

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/439234-ten-post-mueller-questions-that-could-turn-the-tables-on-russia-collusion

let's get the investigations started and see the rats start turning on each other

Interesting questions in this article.

I guess the answers to most of these questions are in the documents providing the ground for Mueller's report. Let's release them!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

If Americans come to their senses in 2020, no way Trump will be reelected. 

So youre whole schtick is "trump is bad, so vote Democrat"? 

That was a loser in 2016, and you think its gonna be a winner in 2020? 

Interesting analysis you got there. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Thainesss said:

So youre whole schtick is "trump is bad, so vote Democrat"? 

That was a loser in 2016, and you think its gonna be a winner in 2020? 

Interesting analysis you got there. 

5555555555.  Trump got elected because there were some people who thought that maybe, just maybe, he wasn't a lying, incompetent, corrupt moron of the highest order.  But after 2+ years in office, he has removed all doubt. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

44 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

5555555555.  Trump got elected because there were some people who thought that maybe, just maybe, he wasn't a lying, incompetent, corrupt moron of the highest order.  But after 2+ years in office, he has removed all doubt. 

So have you....

1 hour ago, Berkshire said:

Agree.  I for one don't want the Dems pushing for impeachment.  It's counterproductive.  We want Trump to represent the GOP in 2020.  Although Trump has a loyal hardcore base, he's one of the weakest candidates the GOP has ever put up.  If Americans come to their senses in 2020, no way Trump will be reelected.  Besides, even if there was a chance of impeachment getting through the Senate, Trump would resign and get Pence to pardon his guilty as*.  I don't want that.  I want Trump out-of-office in 2021 so he can be indicted.

["The Mueller view, it seems to me, if you look at the document, is that they absolutely believe there is a potential viable prosecution once Donald Trump leaves office," Bharara said Sunday on CNN's "State of the Union."]

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/bharara-mueller-report-shows-theres-potential-viable-prosecution-once-donald-trump-leaves-office/ar-BBW9Aji?ocid=wispr

Careful what you wish for....MAGA and Trump/2020

1 hour ago, Berkshire said:

Mr Trump got elected for many reasons,One was that he wasn't a politician! Another was to bring back manufacturing jobs! Another was to cut regulations,make other countries pay their  fair share of Nato , to build the wall , his Iran,NK , anti global, pro America policies, etc etc etc etc!

Mr. Trump was the only choice after winning the GOP primaries going into the General Election besides ,HC,Stein and (Johnson /Weld).

Swing voters are the target with Immigration and the economy as key issues for America! 62M hired a  arrogant provocative rich guy that has just recently been through  ,what he and many others call a  attempted coup that distracted his ability to govern .The economy is doing well .There is a crisis at the Southern border that Congress won't address.

Unpopular as he is and was  portrayed by his critics, it might still get him reelected,unless there is a better choice! Would I like to see a POTUS that everyone likes ,sure! That isn't happening with the choices available now

Edited by riclag
  • Like 1

When exactly was america great anyway? I would like to know. 1950. 1983? What year. Surely Trump can answer this as it was his campaign slogan. And I wonder what his criteria are too. I don't think "there were less Mexicans" will quite cut it as far as pr goes. 

4 minutes ago, utalkin2me said:

When exactly was america great anyway? I would like to know. 1950. 1983? What year. Surely Trump can answer this as it was his campaign slogan. And I wonder what his criteria are too. I don't think "there were less Mexicans" will quite cut it as far as pr goes. 

Well that depends on many factors,patriotism,old fashion values,nationalism! imop! But thats a topic for another day

24 minutes ago, riclag said:

Mr Trump got elected for many reasons,One was that he wasn't a politician! Another was to bring back manufacturing jobs! Another was to cut regulations,make other countries pay their  fair share of Nato , to build the wall , his Iran,NK , anti global, pro America policies, etc etc etc etc!

Mr. Trump was the only choice after winning the GOP primaries going into the General Election besides ,HC,Stein and (Johnson /Weld).

Swing voters are the target with Immigration and the economy as key issues for America! 62M hired a  arrogant provocative rich guy that has just recently been through  ,what he and many others call a  attempted coup that distracted his ability to govern .The economy is doing well .There is a crisis at the Southern border that Congress won't address.

Unpopular as he is and was  portrayed by his critics, it might still get him reelected,unless there is a better choice! Would I like to see a POTUS that everyone likes ,sure! That isn't happening with the choices available now

Fair enough.  You're a believer...I get that.  But most of America is not.  And Trump has never cared about the rest of America.  That will be his downfall.

[According to the Gallup poll, Trump is the first president to never have even one day where a majority of Americans supported him.]

[And so while he may galvanize loyalists, Trump has consistently failed to win over Americans beyond his base.]

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/the-key-to-president-trumps-fate-isnt-the-mueller-report-its-the-hearings-to-come/ar-BBW6gKq?ocid=wispr

5 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Fair enough.  You're a believer...I get that.  But most of America is not.  And Trump has never cared about the rest of America.  That will be his downfall.

[According to the Gallup poll, Trump is the first president to never have even one day where a majority of Americans supported him.]

[And so while he may galvanize loyalists, Trump has consistently failed to win over Americans beyond his base.]

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/the-key-to-president-trumps-fate-isnt-the-mueller-report-its-the-hearings-to-come/ar-BBW6gKq?ocid=wispr

But when the day comes you walk in to cast your vote, what are folks going to be thinking about? They'll be thinking about who will help them the most. A vote for Bernie or any other Dem will automatically mean your taxes will increase, at least the working man's taxes will increase. If you're on the low end of wages earnings then who know's. People may not like Trump but I'd lay my wagers in his favor come 2020.

3 hours ago, elmrfudd said:

what indictments precisely are you referring to?

1 hour ago chomperhiggot said:

Read the Mueller report.

"And while your at it perhaps you can find that reference to the Steele Dossier that you falsely claimed was on page 11 of the report."

wait, I ask for what indictments and you say read the report, which means you are making assumptions about something you want to

be true, as are most of the orange man bad brigade.

please let me know about this page 11 reference I made, I am curious.

but the dossier was a phony unverified document paid for by Hillary/DNC. that is going to

backfire on the leftist narrative in spectacular fashion. 

you can do better than this being a man of science.

Edited by elmrfudd
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

you have no idea about the rest of the american people's thoughts are or who Trump cares about. but you do have an opinion. just that

24 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

But when the day comes you walk in to cast your vote, what are folks going to be thinking about? They'll be thinking about who will help them the most. A vote for Bernie or any other Dem will automatically mean your taxes will increase, at least the working man's taxes will increase. If you're on the low end of wages earnings then who know's. People may not like Trump but I'd lay my wagers in his favor come 2020.

Geez I don’t know about you but I as a working man lost 8900$ on my return compared to last year but maybe you belong to the top 1% so donalds tax scam worked for you

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tug said:

Geez I don’t know about you but I as a working man lost 8900$ on my return compared to last year but maybe you belong to the top 1% so donalds tax scam worked for you

or perhaps you lost your SALT tax deductions?

you also left out the taxable income of the last 2 years you are comparing. 

Edited by elmrfudd
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tug said:

Huh? You lost 9k "on your return"?

Riiiiiiiiiiiight ????

7 minutes ago, Tug said:

Haven't done my taxes for 2018 yet. Not looking forward to it. I believe less money has been taken out during the year which may account for less return. If you saw a $8900. loss you're above my pay bracket.

32 minutes ago, elmrfudd said:

you have no idea about the rest of the american people's thoughts are or who Trump cares about. but you do have an opinion. just that

I provide evidence, you provide nothing.  As I posted previously, "According to the Gallup poll, Trump is the first president to never have even one day where a majority of Americans supported him."  So that's "some thoughts" of Americans.  Here's the opinion of another American....

[President Trump is weak — too weak even to commit the acts of obstruction he desired. As the Mueller report stated, Trump’s attempts to influence the investigation “were mostly unsuccessful,” but it’s “largely because the persons who surrounded the President declined to carry out orders or accede to his requests.” He’s not strong. He’s not wise. He’s not honorable. And sometimes, when his subordinates disregard is orders, he’s not even truly the president. Regardless of his potential criminality, there is nothing revealed in the report that is admirable — or alpha — about Donald Trump.]

http://time.com/5574118/mueller-report-donald-trump/

There's plenty more.  And they make up the majority of Americans.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, EVENKEEL said:

I don't know if the Dem will be Sanders, Biden, or someone else.  But I've not heard one Dem suggest raising taxes on the middle class.  Sure they'll promise big spending that will balloon the deficit, but it's been like that Trump's entire term and no one seems to care.  That one guy (Yang?) even promised everyone $1,000 a month.  Is that what Americans want, "who will help them the most?"  I'd like to believe that character, honesty, integrity, strength, core values, stuff like that would matter a little bit.  But 2020 is going to be about Trump supporters vs. everyone else.  I'd wager on everyone else.   

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Berkshire said:

I provide evidence, you provide nothing.  As I posted previously, "According to the Gallup poll, Trump is the first president to never have even one day where a majority of Americans supported him."  So that's "some thoughts" of Americans.  Here's the opinion of another American....

[President Trump is weak — too weak even to commit the acts of obstruction he desired. As the Mueller report stated, Trump’s attempts to influence the investigation “were mostly unsuccessful,” but it’s “largely because the persons who surrounded the President declined to carry out orders or accede to his requests.” He’s not strong. He’s not wise. He’s not honorable. And sometimes, when his subordinates disregard is orders, he’s not even truly the president. Regardless of his potential criminality, there is nothing revealed in the report that is admirable — or alpha — about Donald Trump.]

http://time.com/5574118/mueller-report-donald-trump/

There's plenty more.  And they make up the majority of Americans.

That's not evidence. Thats a publication that took a poll and constructed an article around it to talk complete shit on someone. Opinion. 

And it reads like a schoolyard attempt to provoke someone into doing something rash. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

47 minutes ago, elmrfudd said:

3 hours ago, elmrfudd said:

what indictments precisely are you referring to?

1 hour ago chomperhiggot said:

Read the Mueller report.

"And while your at it perhaps you can find that reference to the Steele Dossier that you falsely claimed was on page 11 of the report."

wait, I ask for what indictments and you say read the report, which means you are making assumptions about something you want to

be true, as are most of the orange man bad brigade.

please let me know about this page 11 reference I made, I am curious.

but the dossier was a phony unverified document paid for by Hillary/DNC. that is going to

backfire on the leftist narrative in spectacular fashion. 

you can do better than this being a man of science.

"please let me know about this page 11 reference I made, I am curious.

Elmrfudd, I owe you an apology. The fake claim regarding the Steele Dossier being on page 11 of the report was made by roob001(sp?)

You'll find the indictments I mention in the Mueller report. 

• Thanks 1