April 22, 20197 yr Hello Friends, We live back in Canada now although would like to buy a Revitive Medic Circulation Booster for a family member in Thailand. Can anyone tell me where or if they sell these devices in Thailand. We have a family member that can pick up in Bangkok. Thank you in advance for all your help. S.B
April 23, 20197 yr Why on earth would you want to buy this from Thailand? It is not made in Thailand and, if available here, wil have been imported from the UK company and thus quite expensive. There is a US distributor which ships to Canada https://www.revitive.ca/ You can also get it from Amazon or ebay so compare prices As I assume you know it does nto cure underlying problem just provides some temporary relief same as massage would
April 23, 20197 yr Author Hello again I think i was misunderstood, I am looking to buy the product in Thailand for a Family member there. I use the product in Canada so am aware of its capabilities. thank you. S.B.
April 23, 20197 yr Oh I see.Makes more sense!I am not aware of anyplace selling it here though and shipping it from abroad may run into issues since it is electronic. There are vibrating foot madsagers available on lazada. Not sure how much difference....Sent from my SM-J701F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
Create an account or sign in to comment