US tourist arrested over theft, damage to speedboat in Krabi

webfact

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, peterb17 said:

Well the trouble with tattoos is that the ink migrates and accumulates in lymph nodes and perhaps this time has crossed the brain / blood barrier . If you have brightly coloured tattoos - the ink can contain rather delicious elements such as cadmium.

I have a suspicion the guy is in serious trouble. 

well as much as i hate tattoos just a couple of pics of top players

in the AFL some of them make a million dollars a year so are they

all morons?

tats 2.jpg

tats1.jpg

tats 1.jpg

10 minutes ago, White Christmas13 said:

well as much as i hate tattoos just a couple of pics of top players

in the AFL some of them make a million dollars a year so are they

all morons?

No ways - you can just tell they are real intellectual types.

Just like soccer players, ridiculous sums of money spent on morons whose greatest achievement in life is: they can run around in underwear and kick a ball...

6 minutes ago, ParadiseLost said:

No ways - you can just tell they are real intellectual types.

Just like soccer players, ridiculous sums of money spent on morons whose greatest achievement in life is: they can run around in underwear and kick a ball...

I guess you not only lost paradise but some thing else as well you must be making more than a million a year that's why you love Thailand

46 minutes ago, PerkinsCuthbert said:

Nowhere does the Nation's version mention it, but the Thai Rath report has "Drunk and Impetuous" in Thai across the bottom of the picture. That might explain the circumstances somewhat, if true.

Will he be charged with drunk driving too?

53 minutes ago, Jazz5555 said:

I hope the authorities send a loud and expensive message to this clown, 1 Million should do it! as well as some time at the Hilton. Then an exclusion of about ten years should do it.  

Thailand authorities must be feeling fed up with having to deal with the antics of those ‘classy’ tourists. Coupled with the quality tourists Thailand attracts,  no wonder IO are coming down hard on those tourists they deemed unwelcome. 

One of the many numerous reasons i avoid the tourist slums like Krabi, Phuket, the Surat islands, Koh Phi Phi , Pai, Chiang Mai, Hun Hin ect. The morons both men and women foreigners that are a national embarrassment . The fines here are a joke. Need to push the fines to 100,000 baht. I think the foreigners will finally get the point that being stupid is not cheap.

6 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Ballsy move that....  

I wonder how much of the damage was pre-exisiting. This is going to cost him. 

… or just an illusion converted to a claim ...

Archived