auto electrician

Jen65

What exactly do you want doing would be helpful?

I had some fog lights fitted a couple of months back...fairly straightforward I know and these guys did an excellent job......if its a complicated problem then try googling.....there are some auto electricians listed but any good I don,t know  ????

thanks the reply and what you mentioned is exactly what I want doing - replacing the fog lights on my Hilux Vigo ( I have the new ones )  plus to fit a new rear camera which is part of the tailgate handle ( have new parts and kit ) .

Let me know who did the job for you and where they are please !  always best get recommendations if one can !!

Chai Pradapyont....081-3409519/086-3938082/086-3087768..

They are located on the railway road.....get on the Highway 7 as if your going to Bangkok but take the first exit which puts you on this road go left until you can do a U turn onto the opposite side and head back towards Pattaya you will then go under the 7 Highway bridge opposite to where you got on and they are just after this bridge obviously on the left...they are a shop selling and fitting virtually anything Auto related....I bought a fog lamp kit for my car and they did the job for 800 baht (if bought off them 500 baht) took a couple of guys nearly two hours and a great job...they knew what they were doing....while there a thai chap called in and bought a second hand rear camera off them which they fitted,it,s a very nice thai lady that owns the place and probably her that will answer the phone....if you know a thai speaking person (girl friend/wife) get her to call in the first instance and they can give you better directions maybe :thumbsup:

p.s. just realised after you do the U turn onto the opposite side of the dual carriageway its the first bridge that you go under where their located not the one carrying the Bangkok bound traffic :whistling:

many thanks for that info - I think I know where you mean - near the new "Dolphinarium" that's just been built - I have a lock up near there.   I will get my thai partner to ring them ,check their location and tell them what's required and ask when they can do !   

job done at Chai Pradapyont.    I did the rear camera myself - just left the change of fog lights to them . Job done quickly although the guy asked if wanted the full wire harness fitted as included in the kit !  Found when I got home and a further closer inspection that he just connected the old wiring and not fitted the kit supplied !!!   I should have checked move thoroughly at the shop !  Can't trust thai worker to do exactly what you want and if not right best option not pay until corrected !!   I will be back there as they also updated the amplifier (new) to music system and still have problem !!     

Archived