I just received wp 3 and other related documents from Thailand but my concern is. in 2017 I worked in Thailand, Bangkok but I don't have my tax papers.i left job my in 2017 after that I worked in India and two times I visited Thailand one time is on non o visa and one time on tourist visa. On this time I have interview and they now provide me work permit and non b visa. Now I'm going to apply for non b visa from India and I'm also from India.Thai company providing me work permit and I have Thai wife too.please help me with this situations

I would use a Non-O Visa based on your Thai-wife to enter.  You can legally work / get a work-permit while on that type of visa/extension stay. 

You only need an income of 40K Baht/mo to qualify for a 1-year permit of stay, which you can apply for in the last 30-days of the 90-days permitted-stay from the Visa - but for this, you must be living with your wife.

I am assuming your previous Non-O Visa visit was based on your Thai wife, so it may be the same required paperwork (unless something changed in the consul's requirements).

I am not sure why "tax papers" come into it, but a permitted-stay based on marriage could avoid some issues vs a stay based on work.  Another advantage - if your job ends, your permission-of-stay does not end immediately, as it does with a Non-B type extension-of-stay.

Edited by JackThompson