600 Baht Hotel Close To Bts?

poorfarang

Can anyone reccomend a hotel close to the BTS that is around 600 baht per night? Not looking for anything fancy but would like a safe place to leave my stuff while Im out shopping.

Thanks

Opera Hotel; Petchburi Soi 11; Around 700b and 6 minute walk to BTS

Sawatdee Guesthouse just of Soi Tonglor (perhaps soi 57?). 2 minute walk to Tong Lor skytrain. About 700 baht per night. My brother always stays there when he visits BKK, supposed to be pretty nice.

Edited by ashacat

Buri Bed and breakfast. Two-minute walk to BTS ThongLor station as well. NE of station. 500 baht a night, includes small breakfast. Shared bathrooms. Very clean, with A/C. Convenient coffee shop, book shop and internet stations adjacent to bed and breakfast.

Ask anyone where the nearest outdoor flower stall is, near to Thong Lor station. Buri Bed and Breakfast is in the courtyard in back of the flower stall.

Business Inn 600 for baht and President Inn for 680 baht. Both on Sukhumvit Soi 11/1. These are "no window" rooms, which means you get a lousy view or no window at all. Both hotels have air, hot water, TV and a safe or security storage for valuables. Real close to the Nana Skytrain stop.

Okeydokey.

Hi All,

Can anyone recommand me hotel near shopping area n also BTS station.The budget is around 800b-1000b.The hotel must clean and also safe at night.I try Mahanttan Hotel in Suhkumit b4 but now the price oledi increase. How about others?

Another vote for Business Inn Soi 11/1, maybe they remember me but I pay 600 or so for a room with a window that looks over the soi to the other building they have.

how long ago was that? I remember they had those rooms back in '03 and '04 but the place has been totally refurbished since then. I suspect those cheapo rooms have been wiped out