40 illegal Chinese Wedding Photographers at Kamala beach everyday all year

ChasingTheSun

Happy to provide an update that the problem seems to have been resolved. 

Have seen almost zero illegal chinese photoshoot operators on Kamala beach over the last 3-4 months. 

Perhaps the coppers gave them the boot or they moved on to a different beach(s)? 

Anyhow, good riddance to them, and its great to have magnificent Kamala beach unobstructed once again :))

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ChasingTheSun said:

Happy to provide an update that the problem seems to have been resolved. 

Have seen almost zero illegal chinese photoshoot operators on Kamala beach over the last 3-4 months. 

Perhaps the coppers gave them the boot or they moved on to a different beach(s)? 

Anyhow, good riddance to them, and its great to have magnificent Kamala beach unobstructed once again :))

I don't know what time of day you are out and about but they are deffo out around 4pm. Still harbouring up behind the noodle shop next to the DDI. They did have a lull until about a month or so but there are at least 4 crews working the beach and main road again

43 minutes ago, Psimbo said:

I don't know what time of day you are out and about but they are deffo out around 4pm. Still harbouring up behind the noodle shop next to the DDI. They did have a lull until about a month or so but there are at least 4 crews working the beach and main road again

I usually head to the beach early sunset hours, three or four days a week, between 1630-1900. 

i haven’t noticed any at the beach in quite a while. Maybe i have been lucky to go out there on the days when they are elsewhere. 

However, i too have noticed the odd group on some days doing photoshoots on the ”glamorous“ main Kamala road at around 1630 -1700.

Archived