Recommend reputable BKK visa agent/agency pls?

Can anyone be so kind as to recommend a reputable Visa agent/agency here in Bkk that you or yours personally have experience with? I am not looking for anything under the table or a shady procedure.  Rather, I'm lazy and wish to pay for convenience. 

I have done the "retirement visa" four years straight, on my own, at Chaeng Wattana, and simply would like to hire an agency/agent this time to make it less time-consuming.  As you know, you can't swing a dead cat in Bkk without hitting an agent/agency, so I would greatly appreciate any recommendations (does anyone other than us American southerners use the 'swing a dead cat' phrase? On second thought...never mind).  All, thank you in advance!!! (and I hope my request doesn't breach any forum protocol, if so, forgiveness in advance as well, as I will be headed to Bot Wattana church in two hours, as is my custom on Sundays).

Edited by ptcarter
mispell

We swing dead cats in Australia as well.

As for the agent, given you are legal and just want the service, most should be able to help without messing it up. It may be a little difficult to find a service only agent as most exist to provide the 20-30k bogus options. I could recommend one I used years ago but its probably a noodle shop now.

Edited by Peterw42

7 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

We swing dead cats in Australia as well.

I saw the article in the NYT or WAPO about how you all are dealing with the "cat problem" now.  Good job, direct solutions are the best solution. 

• Like 1

There's a pop-up ad, just to the right of your original post, certainly dead-cat proximity.

No clue if they're an official ThaiVisa sponsor, or how reputable they are?

Several have pointed out the conundrum regarding agent assistance, they can't change the rules, laws or viability of supporting documentation without "shade".

That said I have observed what appear to be agents shepherding clients around Chaeng Watthana who appear to be simply chaperones and expediters. I did observe the same crew of three agents on successive days, in the "L" area (ext/stay). They seem to know everyone, and seemingly move their clients to the front of the queue. No clue how you find them.