Homosexuality caused by semen-eating anal worms

Oxx

22 minutes ago, Oxx said:

There is no hard evidence that Ted Heath was gay.

Indeed, Private Eye reported that he'd attempted to pay a lady 'cellist and her husband (boyfriend?) to have sex in front of him for his titillation.  Hardly the action of a gayer.

No "hard" evidence. Self explanatory?

1 hour ago, Sticky Wicket said:

Most people would struggle to provide hard evidence with Ted Heath in the room. Cyrill Smith, well that's another story!

Not sure what your point is.  Smith wasn't gay.  He was a paedophile and/or hebephile.  Totally different.

And as for "hard" with Smith in the room, I doubt there's anyone that sick and perverted to aroused by that uncouth massive mound of blubber.

8 minutes ago, Oxx said:

Not sure what your point is.  Smith wasn't gay.  He was a paedophile and/or hebephile.  Totally different.

And as for "hard" with Smith in the room, I doubt there's anyone that sick and perverted to aroused by that uncouth massive mound of blubber.

Well he only abused boys. Doesn't that make him gay?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/liberaldemocrats/10775341/Cyril-Smith-the-predatory-paedophile-protected-by-establishment.html

1 hour ago, geoffbezoz said:

So anal worms are none existent in Thailand are they ?? well as you say there is indeed only one, the mirror does not lie.

No, it really was just you who turned to Thai bashing.

And no, these parasites are not found in Thailand.

1487134537_Screenshot_2019-04-28TropicalMedicineCentralResource.png.d3b2f0f873f89b6d8e6a64406596e4d6.png

9 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Well he only abused boys. Doesn't that make him gay?

No.  Gay men are only attracted to other men - not to boys.

Paedophilia is quite different, given that it's an attraction to prepubescent children, and so is not sexual.  

It is unfortunate that popular culture generally fails to make the distinctions.

12 minutes ago, Spidey said:

No

Many child abusers who primarily abuse male children, self identify as heterosexual.

There is a huge difference between a paedophile and a gay male, although occasionally they may inhabit the same body

A Daily Fail "paid-for" exclusive. Must be true.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, steven2018 said:

I wonder if this will create a huge spike in those going to veterinary services to be de-wormed.

"Doctor I brought Billy in because he is feeling lethargic and is singing show tunes"

Yeah, and he's filed to run for president!

32 minutes ago, onthemoon said:

Can I get hold of this worm and make someone gay? Maybe drop it in his drink?

I think the worm needs to be put some place else and if you can get it there, it's a good possibility he's already gay!

So eating semen made the worms gay?

Kuwait?  Err, in that part of the world there are different, umm, situations where certain things that take place in private are not considered homosexual.  If they were, and homosexuality is illegal and punished by death, well, let's just say it would be a nation of women.  Or have a population of under 500.

On 4/29/2019 at 7:51 AM, bendejo said:

So eating semen made the worms gay?

Kuwait?  Err, in that part of the world there are different, umm, situations where certain things that take place in private are not considered homosexual.  If they were, and homosexuality is illegal and punished by death, well, let's just say it would be a nation of women.  Or have a population of under 500.

In your dreams.

Archived