TM30 question

I live in Sriracha,Chonburi,last weekend we went to Lopburi and stayed 2 nights in a hotel.Do I have to report to Sriracha Immigration I'm back home?

Next weekend we want to go to stay 1 night in Pattaya,Chonburi,do I have to report to Immigration Sriracha when I'm back home?

I have a yellow book and pink if that makes any difference

1 hour ago, mrmicbkktxl said:

I live in Sriracha,Chonburi,last weekend we went to Lopburi and stayed 2 nights in a hotel.Do I have to report to Sriracha Immigration I'm back home?

Next weekend we want to go to stay 1 night in Pattaya,Chonburi,do I have to report to Immigration Sriracha when I'm back home?

By law yes. But you’ll have to ask the immigration office if they want you to make those reports.

1 hour ago, mrmicbkktxl said:

I have a yellow book and pink if that makes any difference

It doesn’t make any difference.

18 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

What law might that be?

t does not say that in the immigration act.

Section 38.

Someone is required to report the arrival at an address within 24 hours of that arrival. That applies to a “home” address if you stay elsewhere overnight.

It’s no different to moving between two or more hotels.

36 minutes ago, elviajero said:

But you’ll have to ask the immigration office if they want you to make those reports.

This above is about the best advice you're gonna get.

In the past year Immigration has overall stepped up their enforcement of TM30 reporting, including fining those who fail to report and refusing extension renewals until the TM30 is filed. Bangkok, which never used to enforce TM30s against tenants, now is doing so.

However, there's a difference between reporting based on international travel outside Thailand vs. domestic travel inside Thailand. Reporting after international travel is now widely enforced. But reporting after domestic travel is more sporadically enforced, depending on the particular Immigration office.

That why, in the OP's situation, he had best check with his local Immigration office as to whether they're demanding TM30s based on domestic travel.  There seems to be very little uniformity on that issue at the present time. As with so many Immigration things, it's up to the whims of your local office.

3 minutes ago, elviajero said:

Section 38.

Someone is required to report the arrival at an address within 24 hours of that arrival. That applies to a “home” address if you stay elsewhere overnight.

It’s no different to moving between two or more hotels.

Thanks for reply,then I probably have to pay 2000 baht next 90days report,and I probably don't travel anymore inside Thailand

6 minutes ago, elviajero said:

It does not exactly say that. It is a matter of interpretation. 

Many offices interpret as one time only for your permanent address. Temporary stays at another residence does not override that first notification. Same for leaving and reentering the country.