Anyone heard of 80 + story condo on thepprasit road?

watcharacters

Staying in a small room in a monster condo in Patts gives me pause for concern...condo diving could become a problem...

Be careful not to take 2 or more ladyboys to your room...they might assist you in your unexpected fall...

Yes how I understand is that it will be right besides that planned Foodland supermarket on left side on Theprasit rd.

Also that means it will be located just a few meters away from those shophouses the  (back-gardens) where Doctor Oliver has his clinic.

Its a Chinese  project for Chinese investors, unknown developer, expensive and I doubt it will be approved 60 plus floors and i doubt there will be enough offplan buyers putting deposits down so then the bank will not release their building depot for construction.

I have not heard of this.  Tallest I know of is twin towers of 67 stories and 40something stories that are suppose to go I think across from Axis Condo on Thappraya Road.  Something like 3000 rooms planned.  Will likely be a condo in name only.

4 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

Staying in a small room in a monster condo in Patts gives me pause for concern...condo diving could become a problem...

Be careful not to take 2 or more ladyboys to your room...they might assist you in your unexpected fall...

I find it hard to see where any of this nonsense is related to the OPs post. Back to the bottle I suppose.

27 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

Its a Chinese  project for Chinese investors, unknown developer, expensive and I doubt it will be approved 60 plus floors and i doubt there will be enough offplan buyers putting deposits down so then the bank will not release their building depot for construction.

Chinese invasion at full speed. They'll find a way to buy the corrupt Thais.

Location? There's not exactly a lot of empty land left on Thepprasit these days. I see they're kicking off the Luciano condo, where the Foodland store was supposed to go, on May 3rd. Is that it?

33 minutes ago, Guderian said:

Location? There's not exactly a lot of empty land left on Thepprasit these days. I see they're kicking off the Luciano condo, where the Foodland store was supposed to go, on May 3rd. Is that it?

Yes exactly i think he means that one..

I assume that foodland will be build after if ever the realization of Luciano condo.

If look at the whole plot Luciano is on left right against the back of these shop houses then at the right side the supermarket.

Maybe after that one they will do projects on that big open plot across from foodmart supermarket  at Trappaya road and then all views kinda blocked.

Coming from Sukumvit down to where there is a 'Y' junction 1-2 km from Sukumvit turn right, there is a Thai outdoor furniture store on the corner.  After turning there take the first left before the 7/11 and procede a few meters.  You will see it on your right.  A GPS location to search is Samui Tek a SCUBA/diving service and repair facility.   

1 hour ago, dlclark97 said:

Coming from Sukumvit down to where there is a 'Y' junction 1-2 km from Sukumvit turn right, there is a Thai outdoor furniture store on the corner.  After turning there take the first left before the 7/11 and procede a few meters.  You will see it on your right.  A GPS location to search is Samui Tek a SCUBA/diving service and repair facility.   

Why not just post a Google Maps link?

About 12 years ago 'the world's tallest condo, Ocean One" was planned for Jomtien.I think they started digging and then abandoned the project.  91 stories.

"Ocean 1 Tower is the tallest development in Pattaya.  Not only that - it will be the tallest development in Thailand and one of the tallest residential buildings in the world.  "

The ninety-one storey tower is in Jomtien - just two hundred metres from the beach and right in the heart of the town.  

The 613 apartments will all have panoramic views of the ocean, city and mountains.

A range of apartments is available from smaller studio units to large three bedroom penthouses.  Some have a private balcony. 

Owners can also expect excellent facilities such as; a choice of three swimming pools, sauna and steam room, outdoor salas and garden areas, jogging track and a fully equipped gym.

http://oceanvillasgroup.com/propertydetail.asp?PropertyID=1272&cookies=True

1229804684_ocean1.jpg.e58f9462fbabf7be81f4f75b5e2ef644.jpg

17 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

If the condo is so small, will it two ladyboys and the occupant?

8 hours ago, Suradit69 said:

About 12 years ago 'the world's tallest condo, Ocean One" was planned for Jomtien.I think they started digging and then abandoned the project.  91 stories.

"Ocean 1 Tower is the tallest development in Pattaya.  Not only that - it will be the tallest development in Thailand and one of the tallest residential buildings in the world.  "

http://oceanvillasgroup.com/propertydetail.asp?PropertyID=1272&cookies=True

1229804684_ocean1.jpg.e58f9462fbabf7be81f4f75b5e2ef644.jpg

Big splash for the tsunami

15 hours ago, Guderian said:

That's the one. 66 stories and ugly as sin.

http://lucianopattaya.com/

https://www.instantstreetview.com/@12.905635,100.87473,356.35h,15.97p,1z

• 2 months later...
19 minutes ago, plfomylo said:

hello, anybody knows how much will cost the condo there ? It will be 66 foor really ? thanks.

The numbers 66 or 33 are not lucky numbers....Which should give some one yet another reason not to buy off plan..

Given that it would be hard to find a single poster on this forum who’d disagree with the statement that there’s a huge glut of condos in Jomtien, what do the developers of Luciano and Marina Golden Bay know that we don’t?

4 hours ago, CygnusX1 said:

what do the developers of Luciano and Marina Golden Bay know that we don’t?

That many people are stupid enough to buy such things as an "investment" rather than for their proper purpose which is to live in.

13 hours ago, plfomylo said:

hello, anybody knows how much will cost the condo there ? It will be 66 foor really ? thanks. 

I don't know but i guess they will be in the range 80-100,000 per sqm. So a 47 sqm box will be 3.8 - 4.7 million baht = GBP 100,000 min.

Surprised that this development is going ahead without consulting the barstool experts. Maybe the developer has a bit more information than "a guy in a bar told me"

26 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

Surprised that this development is going ahead without consulting the barstool experts. Maybe the developer has a bit more information than "a guy in a bar told me"

Maybe the developer should try looking at the exchange rates some time.....Or take a walk around the block and look at the FOR RENT signs that are growing like weeds....

Archived