Rolled Oats

Badrabbit

Well no, not relatively speaking.  If the OP is already eating regular cereal with milk & sugar, then making the switch to oats is a net improvement, even if the milk & sugar stays the same.  Reducing milk & sugar just means reducing calories, but the OP didn't mention if that was a diet goal or not. 

If sweetness is needed to make the oats more palatable, try a bit of sucralose or stevia syrup.

attachment.php?id=584045

I do not add sugar to anything, I have the Oats with water, banana and sometimes 0% fat yogurt, the only diet goal I have is trying to reduce triglycerides which at my last blood test was 299 down from 350, I expect it to be lower at my next blood test in Oct, my triglycerides were at 150 but a friend came to Thailand for 5 weeks which meant I drank alot and had lots of food I wouldn't normally have eaten.  

Sent from my SM-G610F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

8 minutes ago, attrayant said:

Well no, not relatively speaking.  If the OP is already eating regular cereal with milk & sugar, then making the switch to oats is a net improvement, even if the milk & sugar stays the same.  Reducing milk & sugar just means reducing calories, but the OP didn't mention if that was a diet goal or not. 

If sweetness is needed to make the oats more palatable, try a bit of sucralose or stevia syrup.

IMG_8672.JPG:)

but, he has since written that he just has it with water... :)