Fiancee Visa Again Sorry !

OK guys and ladies,

I have it on good authority that a Fiancee visa is the way to go as the evidence for my GF to be returning to Thailand is sketchy at best (return airplane ticket and letter from hostel employer)

My question is, We have known each other for about 7 months now, is that long enough to apply for such a visa or are they going to throw us back on that one ? I have kept all my phone cards, printed emails and kept receipts from flowers I have sent her etc... do ya think this is good enough ? the BKK embassy claims to have visas done in around 2 days does this apply for fiancee visas as I have bought my GF a plance ticket to the U.K. and we need to get a visa in a week !!!!

Am I best going for a vistor one first ?

Your comments appreciated,

Mox. :o

hi,

There is no chance u will get a visa in a week, I applied for a fiancee visa for my thai g/f 3 months ago and she has only just had her interview at the embassy last week and has to go back tomorrow to get her visa because they needed some more documents from me to send over. I sent phone bills, money receipts, photos, everything but there is no chance the embassy will make a visa in a week there is just too many people wanting the same thing. I have been with my g/f for a year now.

:o