Are 15 Lines Enough?

duke69

15 messages displayed @ first page + 5 pinned ones, I believe they are not enough, very easily an interesting post goes to page 2 and 3 and disappears, .....

what do you think in having at least 30 messages per page?

I always have to gop down to page 2 or 3 or 10 to look for a message just 3-4 days old, and indeed I don't have time to surf on TV all day long :o

15 messages displayed @ first page + 5 pinned ones, I believe they are not enough, very easily an interesting post goes to page 2 and 3 and disappears, .....

I always have to gop down to page 2 or 3 or 10 to look for a message just 3-4 days old, and indeed I don't have time to surf on TV all day long :o

go to "My Controls" just above, then look for Board settings and I believe you can change the number there

go to "My Controls" just above, then look for Board settings and I believe you can change the number there

That is correct, go to "my controls", then on the left scroll down to "options" and there you will see "board settings" you can choose to display 40 posts per page and set it as your default.

I always find it interesting in a long thread when people say they are page 6 or whatever and I am still on page 2.

moved to forum support.

Part of the problem is that this forum has a sub-forum for everything but some just stick everything in General Topics without bothering to see where it should be.

Edited by cdnvic

Click "My Controls" (next to "view new posts")

On the control panel which appears click "board settings"

(near the bottom , left hand side)

Check (and change as you wish) the values under "Board display settings"

Scroll down a bit and click the "Change my account options" button

:D

PS : Everybody else answered while I was pecking away.

You kids are just too quick for us seniors.

Edited by farangsay