U.S. House panel readies contempt vote against Barr over Mueller report

webfact

11 hours ago, cbtstorm said:

Nothing the coup plotting Dems do or say is going to change the reality, which is no collusion. Obstruction charges against failed coup wont hold up well in court

Game over for them and they are bitter angry and panicking and hoping to muddy the water with hopes of escape. wont work.

Now the real investigation starts and pain is surely coming.

Comey report, oig report, and Barr and other ongoing investigations will lead to indictments and jail for treason and conspiracy to commit.

but but but omb is not gonna cut it. I suggest all the people suffering from trauma symptoms should organise a class action lawsuit against msm networks for their part.

There was no coup plotting. That's an deflection invention of Fox News and their follower the president. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You know, I don't know all the laws as well as all you seriously smart posters that chant lock him up.

Here's the deal, Barr appears to be a pretty smart, successful, savvy guy. From what I've seen he's way ahead of the knuckleheads trying to make him do what he seems to know he doesn't have to. It's great fun watching him outwit the wacky dems. 

• Like 2