Protester throws egg at Australian prime minister

webfact

7 minutes ago, simple1 said:

It's a great shame the cowardly Anning supporter who kicked the boy when he was on the ground and defenceless hasn't been identified and charged. 

He has ???? 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjZvOmimoniAhUSeysKHS9pD7AQFjAAegQIBBAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.abc.net.au%2Fnews%2F2019-04-09%2Feggboy-cautioned-fraser-anning-will-not-face-charges%2F10983548&usg=AOvVaw0VQUJyQ1wJpQfm8Xag4HmK

Edited by RJRS1301
  • Thanks 1

@dundee48. What's so funny about kicking someone whilst defenceless on the ground? Why do keep posting emoticons, rather than explaining yourself?

Just now, RJRS1301 said:

The sole was the fact the person has been charged and will face the courts for assault.

Did you read the link and fail to comprehend?

Yes, I read your link. With respect I don't believe that's the reason for the members response who is a devoted follower of the 'right of centre'. 

Just now, simple1 said:

Yes, I read your link. With respect I don't believe that's the reason for the members response who is a devoted follower of the 'right of centre'. 

Hi sorry thought comment was towards me using the smiley after “he has”.

Have removed my comments. Enjoy Noosa

• Like 1

Do you expect to be taken seriously if you use the SPLC as a credible source? According to them, everyone to the right of Mao is a hate group. (exaggerated to make a point)

26 minutes ago, DoctorG said:

Do you expect to be taken seriously if you use the SPLC as a credible source? According to them, everyone to the right of Mao is a hate group. (exaggerated to make a point)

What relevance do SPLC have with Australia? However, they are a respected group using evidence based conclusions, unlike the conspiracy minded, alternate facts 'right of centre'

Edited by simple1

14 hours ago, simple1 said:

Be a good idea to provide a link to your claims from a credible source. From memory there was one rape by a genuine refugee on Manus Island. Approx 80% of the prisoners on Manus have been vetted as genuine refugees and have been detained for years whilst waiting relocation to a host country.

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/manus-island-asylum-seeker-charged-with-raping-school-student-at-hotel-20170124-gtxfk8.html

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/nation/immigration/sex-and-drugs-at-manus-island-village/news-story/6ab3987bd443a1b230904d1000d13327

Australian government officials were informed last month that asylum-seekers and refugees at the Manus Island processing centre had regularly travelled into town to allegedly have sex with underage girls and buy or sell drugs.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-05-26/hundreds-of-assaults-reported-in-detention-centres,-gov-says/6499000

Another 20 allegations of assault were made in the Manus Island centre

These stories go on and on. Not one isolated incident!

Well they do not sound like little angels to me. I stand by my idea that the egg thrower be deported to Manus rather than import all these people to mainland Oz. These "genuine refugees" largely from Africa and the ME have had to pass through Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and East Timor. That does not comply to the notion of "first safe country", rather it smacks of country shopping. Anyway this is my last post about this - just trying to correct some misinformation by some posters. I accept the Manus situation is only tangential(seeing as it was her excuse) to the main thread here of the lefty egg thrower.

3 hours ago, simple1 said:

@dundee48. What's so funny about kicking someone whilst defenceless on the ground? Why do keep posting emoticons, rather than explaining yourself?

What's funny about egging someone? I would have slapped the turd myself if it was done to me. As for this girl, she hit our PM. She should be charged with assault. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, totally thaied up said:

What's funny about egging someone? I would have slapped the turd myself if it was done to me. As for this girl, she hit our PM. She should be charged with assault. 

The lad who "egged" Anning, was slapped by Anning, but then set upon by thuggish supporters and assaulted.

The woman has been charged.

Not the first PM to be egged, but this did not break.

6 minutes ago, TopDeadSenter said:

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/manus-island-asylum-seeker-charged-with-raping-school-student-at-hotel-20170124-gtxfk8.html

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/nation/immigration/sex-and-drugs-at-manus-island-village/news-story/6ab3987bd443a1b230904d1000d13327

Australian government officials were informed last month that asylum-seekers and refugees at the Manus Island processing centre had regularly travelled into town to allegedly have sex with underage girls and buy or sell drugs.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-05-26/hundreds-of-assaults-reported-in-detention-centres,-gov-says/6499000

Another 20 allegations of assault were made in the Manus Island centre

These stories go on and on. Not one isolated incident!

Well they do not sound like little angels to me. I stand by my idea that the egg thrower be deported to Manus rather than import all these people to mainland Oz. These "genuine refugees" largely from Africa and the ME have had to pass through Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and East Timor. That does not comply to the notion of "first safe country", rather it smacks of country shopping. Anyway this is my last post about this - just trying to correct some misinformation by some posters. I accept the Manus situation is only tangential(seeing as it was her excuse) to the main thread here of the lefty egg thrower.

The Australian has a paywall. However, a  U Turn or your original allegation smearing all prisoners. The countries you refer to do not have internationally recognised legal processing facilities for asylum seeker processing, so not 'country shopping', but transit countries. Though no excuse all (?) prisons have sexual offence and illegal drug problems. Some guards at Manus have been removed for facilitating / sexual assault.

Oz govt has deemed it necessary to pay compensation for some prisoners...

www.abc.net.au/news/2017-06-14/commonwealth-agrees-to-pay-manus-island-detainees-compensation/8616672U

1 minute ago, RJRS1301 said:

The lad who "egged" Anning, was slapped by Anning, but then set upon by thuggish supporters and assaulted.

The woman has been charged.

Not the first PM to be egged, but this did not break.

And good on Anning for slapping him. He needed to be slapped in the hockey for a few days as well for good measure.

7 minutes ago, totally thaied up said:

No equivalence to kicking someone when they are detained and on the ground

4 minutes ago, totally thaied up said:

And good on Anning for slapping him. He needed to be slapped in the hockey for a few days as well for good measure.

Supporting violence is no answer, I do not support the egging, but the retaliation by Annings supporters revealed the thugishness of his supporters.

Anning deserves to be in prison. He's a disgusting representative of the Australian people. Thankfully no chance for him to be elected on 18th May.

You get given back what you do. Egg someone, expect repercussions.

So the appropriate thing would have been an egging, not a physical assault by three thugs. Yes I use the term thug, as I have observed Annings supporters 

3 minutes ago, totally thaied up said:

You get given back what you do. Egg someone, expect repercussions.

Nonsense, no excuse to kick someone held on the ground - speaks volumes for people who condone such behaviour.