Blue statement with my 90 day report

That is a receipt for services done by immigration.

Did you pay a fee of 1900 baht for an extension.

Is your name on the receipt.

Is there anything on the back side of the receipt. They might of printed your next report date on the back it.

• Like 1

I only did a ninety day report. I am not scheduled to extend until October. I plan to use an agent to do an end run around the draconian rules. There is nothing on the back of the statement. My name is on the statement. That was the part I obscured.

Edited by KhunFred

No receipt for ninety day report. I don't ever recall getting one, because you don't pay for a 90 day report. Maybe they were out of the other form and used whatever was available. Incompetence and mystery shroud this system. Why can't they translate the receipts? The TM forms are all translated.

35 minutes ago, KhunFred said:

No receipt for ninety day report.

Well, don't they give you a "Next Report Date" document?

Your blue document looks exactly like my most recent receipt for 1,900 baht, paid with my most recent APPLICATION FOR EXTENSION OF TEMPORARY STAY IN THE KINGDOM (TM-7). Exact same description.

Maybe you mixed up your papers?

6 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Perhaps this 1900 baht receipt was tucked in your passport from when you did your last extension, and the IO simply returned it to you? 

Yes, either that or the IO slipped up and stapled the wrong bit of paper into his passport. It happened to me a few years ago, Jomtien Immigration slipped somebody else's TM 6 into my passport. Mine was also there, stapled in, but I didn't notice the 'extra' until I was exiting Immigration in Swampy. I was looking bemused at the spare TM6 and the IO's got very suspicious and took me off to one side. I told them it was nothing to do with me but must be a mistake, they still took some convincing though.

On 5/7/2019 at 2:29 PM, yodsak said:

i'ts a receipt for 1900 bt.  the date above the orange line  is when it was issued,   and it isn't todays date, at a guess october

Ding ding ding ding! Give the man a cigar. The date is 7 October. I'm with the folks who said it was already in your passport.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/7/2019 at 2:25 PM, ubonjoe said:

I am trying to have the the month deciphered shown on the receipt. It might be August when your report is due.

Yes, my report is due in August, there was a separate notice stapled into my passport which gave me the date. I had just never gotten a statement that I could not read, so I thought I had better ask. Asking anyone at Immigration would only lead to more confusion.

4 minutes ago, KhunFred said:

Yes, my report is due in August, there was a separate notice stapled into my passport which gave me the date. I had just never gotten a statement that I could not read, so I thought I had better ask. Asking anyone at Immigration would only lead to more confusion.

The receipt is dated the 7th of October which I assume was when you applied for your extension last year (cannot read the year).

Did you by chance have it inside your passport. 

It could have been in my passport but I have never noticed it. I also don't ever recall getting a receipt before. I am always concerned when signing or receiving documents which I cannot read. 

It's an ordinary bill that you've paid 1m900 baht in October, on the 7th, can't see the year.

Guess the others here are right, you must have had this in your passport and they took it out, or you? But you should have a new form when the next date is to show up. 

Maybe it's stapled into your passport? 

On 5/7/2019 at 2:16 PM, KhunFred said:

No receipt for ninety day report. I don't ever recall getting one, because you don't pay for a 90 day report. Maybe they were out of the other form and used whatever was available. Incompetence and mystery shroud this system. Why can't they translate the receipts? The TM forms are all translated.

You should have received the lower part filled out with the new date and should staple that in your passport when your next visit is. You must have had the blue bill in your passport, no problem, just go back and get a new date. OP, if that's your name on the blue document, it's your bill when you paid for your extension. 

Immigration.jpg

Edited by Isaanbiker

It states 'Request fee is continued' for 1900 baht.

That suggests it's a reminder from October that the 1,900 extension fee is still owing.

Edited by Tanoshi

18 minutes ago, yodsak said:

so fred owes 1900 bt from when he did his retirement visa on the 7th of oct.

doubt it.

as said before it's his receipt for 1900bt  which he paid on oct 7th 2018

mystery solved

Possibly, but my receipts never state 'request fee is continued', they state 'received fee'.

Strange choice of wording, but it probably means fee requested (1,900) extension continued.

They probably removed it from the Passport when stapling his 90 day receipt in.

Edited by Tanoshi

On 5/9/2019 at 4:53 PM, Tanoshi said:

Possibly, but my receipts never state 'request fee is continued', they state 'received fee'.

Strange choice of wording, but it probably means fee requested (1,900) extension continued.

They probably removed it from the Passport when stapling his 90 day receipt in.

Undoubtedly, that's what happened. I definitely paid them 1900 baht in October or I wouldn't have gotten the extension. Next October, the agency will clean up all the loose ends for a nominal fee.