Visa question

Hi

A bit of background, British male citizen of asian descendent and 41 years old

2016 - Travelled to Bkk on 4-5 occasions on VE no more than 14 days

2017 - Same as bove

2018 - Travelled to bkk on 6 VE and towards the end of 2018 got a Tourism Visa and extended for 30 days.  During that period i left to uk for 5 days and therefore got a Re-entry

2019 - One day prior to Toursim expiry, left to go to Saigon for 2 days and applied for Toursim visa.  Again during the period i extended for 30 days and got re-entry as i left to go HK for 3 days

My question is my visa expires on 4th June.  How can i return and when at the most the earliest if i go back to UK

You should get a tourist visa, and return to Thailand by land. Here are two options:

• Make an appointment to get a tourist visa in Vientiane Laos. You can fly to Vientiane if you prefer but, after getting your visa, cross the Friendship Bridge to Nong Khai, planning to fly domestic within Thailand from Udon Thani airport.
  • Fly to Yangon, Myanmar (Myanmar visa required which can be applied for online). After getting the Thai visa, take an overnight bus to Myawaddy and cross into Thailand at Maesot. Travel onward in Thailand by bus, or fly to Bangkok from Maesot airport close to the border.
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, BritTim said:

You should get a tourist visa, and return to Thailand by land. Here are two options:

• Make an appointment to get a tourist visa in Vientiane Laos. You can fly to Vientiane if you prefer but, after getting your visa, cross the Friendship Bridge to Nong Khai, planning to fly domestic within Thailand from Udon Thani airport.
  • Fly to Yangon, Myanmar (Myanmar visa required which can be applied for online). After getting the Thai visa, take an overnight bus to Myawaddy and cross into Thailand at Maesot. Travel onward in Thailand by bus, or fly to Bangkok from Maesot airport close to the border.

Thanks so theres no chance of normal way into BKK airport from UK

1 hour ago, pantsonfire said:

Thanks so theres no chance of normal way into BKK airport from UK

No one can say. Trying to return via one of the Bangkok airports, for sure, carries a significant risk of a denied entry. To eliminate the risk, I would say you would need to be away a full six months.

If you want to get a visa in the UK and quickly return, that is fine, but enter Thailand via a land border, or perhaps by flying direct to Chiang Mai (easiest from Kuala Lumpur).

• Like 1

Get a new passport and a SETV in the UK - or METV even better if you can - and just fly in. You didn't mention how many actual days (months) you've been in the country in 2018 and 2019 but unless it's very high you'll probably be fine coming in through BKK (avoid DMK). Of course have an onwards ticket and 20,000 baht or more on you just in case they ask.

15 minutes ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

Get a new passport and a SETV in the UK - or METV even better if you can - and just fly in. You didn't mention how many actual days (months) you've been in the country in 2018 and 2019 but unless it's very high you'll probably be fine coming in through BKK (avoid DMK). Of course have an onwards ticket and 20,000 baht or more on you just in case they ask.

Having back to back SETV has been a full 90 days each but each time i left for a few days in the middle with Re-Entry.  Getting a new passport could be an option