Two students open fire at Colorado school, killing 1, wounding 7 others

webfact

22 hours ago, ravip said:

But, what makes a human to take a gun and just shoot innocent people and kids without any reason or aggression?

FWIW, they stole the guns.

The NY Post reports the adult shooter expressed anti christian and anti Trump animus on his FB page.

1 minute ago, Nyezhov said:

FWIW, they stole the guns.

The NY Post reports the adult shooter expressed anti christian and anti Trump animus on his FB page.

Was always the big problem in the UK, back in the day. The majority of guns in criminals hands were obtained from legitimate owners during burglaries.

2 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Was always the big problem in the UK, back in the day. The majority of guns in criminals hands were obtained from legitimate owners during burglaries.

Meaning that when they come for the guns, they'll only be able to track down the ones in the hands of law abiding folks.  With almost 400 million guns in private hands, advocates of confiscation need to think about how they'd get the bad guys to turn theirs in.  Unless they figure they'll send gun sniffing dogs into every home in the country...  Yet another right many would be willing to sacrifice for the illusion of more security.  Ben was right.

I wish I could get my hand on a gun, there's a lot of people I'm pissed off with. An assault rifle would be just perfect. Ha! Throw in a couple of hand grenades, just to make things interesting.