Wanted dead or alive: Police chief orders shoot to kill if necessary after shooting of 7-Eleven woman

webfact

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a lucky break if the bullet went out her cheek.  That implies little to no brain or spinal damage.  And with a great deal of luck, her mouth was open and the bullet only went through the cheek tissues and no tooth or jaw or facial bone.

34 minutes ago, billd766 said:

What about the innocent victim you fail to mention? Doesn't she have the right to find another boyfriend instead of the piece of trash that shot her?

If he was shot and killed resisting arrest I doubt that many people, Thai and farang would care.

Totally agree, she should have some serious justice, and of course like any human being she is absolutely entitled to withdraw from any relationship and to find a new relationship if she so wishes, without any form of harassment or violence, or intimidation. I hope she makes a speedy recovery and I wish her well for the future, nothing less.

2 hours ago, CGW said:

Have you not noticed the quality of Thai "parenting" hardly prepares the male kids for rejection or reality does it? ???? 

^ THIS

Thais have no difference from anyone else in capacity. The issue with how the boys are raised, on average, in my experience.

Even in my own family, the boys are taught both explicitly and implicitly that they can really do no wrong, especially compared with girls.

The grow up with an obvious arrogance in that regard.

China has the same thing (as the cultures are more or less the same in many areas). It is called Little Emperor syndrome. Same same in Thailand.

My advice is ALWAYS understand you are walking on a thin sheet of ice when interacting with local men, on average, in my experience.

4 minutes ago, UASCB500BIKER said:

95% of Thai men and WOMEN say it´s OK and Fine to BEAT Thai girl friends and Wifves...

The evidence for that statement is??

What makes a MAN feel he has the right to inflict violence upon another human?

3 hours ago, scorecard said:

Already a lawless location, now top cop says shoot him on site, just perpetuating lawlessness and thuggery.

Top cop should be promoting the process of capturing the suspect and taking him through proper clear legal process. 

Why?  Waste of taxpayers money.

18 minutes ago, UASCB500BIKER said:

95% of Thai men and WOMEN say it´s OK and Fine to BEAT Thai girl friends and Wifves...

100% of me thinks you are plucking percentages out of the air.

Please provide the link to your statement and I will gladly humble myself..................

Very sad and tragic.

Problem is that you hear or read about these sort of things so often these days, that you really have to start believing that there is something seriously flawed in the Thai male populations' mentality.

shooting him dead is too easy, he needs to be put in prison for life, but hey, hes thai and a male,

so i dont think will happen, he will pay a fine to the family and enter the monk hood and all,s good,

thai cops flap their mouths until wads of money appear and hey all changes, unfortunately.

4 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

Male entitlement, lack of emotional intelligence, domestic violence , lack of respect for women,

Add to this a low intellect generally, from malnourishment, made worse by the widespread, brain mashing, recreational drugs, including Thai made whisky. And there are guns everywhere. 

Just now, TechnikaIII said:

Add to this a low intellect generally, from malnourishment, made worse by the widespread, brain mashing, recreational drugs, including Thai made whisky. And there are guns everywhere. 

Is that from experience...?

4 hours ago, tifino said:

on the other side,

beware all;

that all somchais in uniform have now been given an open slather ticket

- to shoot first, ask question later!!

It seems that there is no presumption of innocence in the LOS. Cops are the judge, jury, and executioner. And, the press doesn't need to say "alleged" because the suspect has already been tried by the police. 

53 minutes ago, Keithmovieman said:

roblem is that you hear or read about these sort of things so often these days, that you really have to start believing that there is something seriously flawed in the Thai male populations' mentality.

yes they dont have a proper functioning brain, actually all thai, male or female, it seems they cant

love and have a solid loving relationship, they all got to cheat or cant handle a relationship that ends. many females find another lover, while many thai males want a woman on the side and a woman that he owns. when the shit hits the fan, neither can handle rejection, especially males, then violence happens. sure it happens in other countries, but here it seems the norm. It will never end, many will be hurt, just a part ot thai life and culture, its how things have been in the past and will continue into the future.

4 hours ago, CGW said:

Have you not noticed the quality of Thai "parenting" hardly prepares the male kids for rejection or reality does it? 

Thank goodness this jealousy never occurs in the West. When did a jealous Western boyfriend shoot  his ex-lover? Oh the woe of Asia and its lazy parents...

Archived