Jobs for Thai with daily/weekly paid salary?

My gf will be back in Thailand for about 6 weeks and she is looking for a job that will cover her daily expenses. One job she was interested in would only give her first salary after 2 months.

My question is: are there any (decent) jobs in Thailand with a daily or weekly paid salary? If so, what kind of jobs are we talking about?

Thanks a lot for the help.

42 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

Massage, Pole dancing, Bar work ... or if she is particularly entrepreneurial Freelancing.

Expect a photo request ... soon.

Any 'normal' jobs on short term base (temps) with a weekly paid salary? I would think that paying your staff every week would motivate them to actually show up every day.

It really depends on her education. There's a 7 Eleven seeking an employee and the sign on the wall must be there now for a few months.

And that's in a city in the lower northeast with many jobless Thais.

I forgot how much they pay per day, sorry. But I could update it when I come by. Then Big-C, Makro, etc....again depending on her education. 

Best of luck finding a suitable job for her! 

Your girlfriend will be here for six weeks and is looking for a job to pay for her daily expenses?

My apologies, but why can't you give her enough money to cover her expenses? Can't be that high. 

Such jobs at 7 Eleven are usually six days a week and not well paid. 

Edited by Isaanbiker

4 minutes ago, Isaanbiker said:

It really depends on her education. There's a 7 Eleven seeking an employee and the sign on the wall must be there now for a few months.

And that's in a city in the lower northeast with many jobless Thais.

I forgot how much they pay per day, sorry. But I could update it when I come by. Then Big-C, Makro, etc....again depending on her education. 

Best of luck finding a suitable job for her! 

And they do in fact pay you at the end of every work day? She only finished high school (IT oriented).

6 minutes ago, Spinaltap said:

And they do in fact pay you at the end of every work day? She only finished high school (IT oriented).

That depends on the job she's doing. The 7 Eleven job showed paid daily, but no idea what requirements they have. She could also try at MK, KFC, etc...to find short time employment. 

7 hours ago, AlexRich said:

Newbie post, quelle surprise ... an imaginary job for an imaginary girlfriend?

Seriously ... who goes anywhere for six weeks and needs a job to finance day to day? 

Agree it's rather bizarre by the time she gets a job in legit places mentioned the 6 weeks will be up.  

• Like 1