Video: British man's car attacked while he slept at Pattaya housing estate

webfact

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, RobMuir said:

In Pattaya they are Adonis. These blokes pull supermodel looking girls. 

Back in the west, blokes with six packs who work out everyday don’t do as well as us, er, I mean, him.

You do realise how much these beer guts cost, in time and money :whistling:

2 hours ago, stanleycoin said:

Wonder if he has had an issue over a parking space out side the house.

That's what the usual out come is.

""BINGO""........Same thing happened to me in Pattaya couple years ago, I got pissed off that all the Thai neighbors were parking in front of my house. I put a sign in Thai saying no parking. Next day I woke up to find out my back window to my truck smashed with a brick and the <deleted> threw bags of pig blood at my house. Only one cop came took some photos made a report and left. Luckily insurance paid for the back window and of course no one was caught. I learned my lesson that day.....Only rent condos in Thailand.

45 minutes ago, nightfox said:

""BINGO""........Same thing happened to me in Pattaya couple years ago, I got pissed off that all the Thai neighbors were parking in front of my house. I put a sign in Thai saying no parking. Next day I woke up to find out my back window to my truck smashed with a brick and the <deleted> threw bags of pig blood at my house. Only one cop came took some photos made a report and left. Luckily insurance paid for the back window and of course no one was caught. I learned my lesson that day.....Only rent condos in Thailand.

But not at ground level.

4 hours ago, bluesofa said:

That must narrow it down to every Thai in the past year who's been arrested and their photo appeared in the media.

Can't really say I see a lot of pics of Thai men wearing helmets and masks...usually barefaced?

3 hours ago, baansgr said:

The beer gut look went out with flairs and long hair. It is quite funny seeing fat guys shirtless thinking they're some kind of Adonis

Wow!....does he think that?... well I never.

It looks targetted. Definitely not a random case of some teenagers on a drunken rampage. Either it was the wrong car, or Mr. Hodgson upset someone on the road i.e cut them up or something that annoyed the wrong person/s, which he forgot about, or maybe he does know what he did or who he pissed off but is feigning innocence.

Hmmm i dont think its just a random attack, targetted by the looks, more to

this story than what the big guy has told the cops, im quite sure he knows

why and who organised it, it would have been a warning or payback, im quite sure.

PS. if thats his car how the <deleted>> does he fit in it.

3 hours ago, Kim J said:

What is the betting this whole incident this a direct result of some criminal or antisocial activity this man has been involved with? Such incidents are seldom random attacks.

Who knows, it is easily done, anything from road rage, neighbour dispute to wife borrowing money!.

to be honest the police may have just got it right this time. 

‘wrong vehicle was attacked’, as it quite a consistent trait, ‘forever making a .... up’ !  

As one of ‘Dick Emery’s’ characters used to say; ‘I got it wrong again dad’. 

6 hours ago, canopus1969 said:

Oh dear, put a shirt on, the sight of that spoilt my breakfast

At least it came something positive out of it if Your breakfast ending up containing vegetables and fruit only … :thumbsup:

6 hours ago, RobMuir said:

They all are not as innocent as they look.

Maybe I am biased, but tattooed heavy drinking Pattayans, seem to get in more disputes with people on average. 

Wonder why social categorization came to my mind … :whistling:

trust the cops checked to see if he was wearing the mandatory underway required when outside in a public area.

This would of been a post of the year if he would of been busted for not wearing any, while having to fall victim to vandalism.  

Imagine those headlines ????????????

1 minute ago, mindfulness said:

trust the cops checked to see if he was wearing the mandatory underway required when outside in a public area.

This would of been a post of the year if he would of been busted for not wearing any, while having to fall victim to vandalism.  

Image those headlines ????????????

Doubt it as with that huge air-bag not much to be seen with or without ...

6 hours ago, RobMuir said:
6 hours ago, canopus1969 said:

Oh dear, put a shirt on, the sight of that spoilt my breakfast

That look is very popular with the ladies in Pattaya.

He is probably with a little stunner. Amazing Pattaya.

agree, with a little stunner that has a penis

Archived