Re-entry Permit

I got a double entry visa for thailand but i need to move several time from Thailand to Taiwan.

Is it the re-entry permit still available?

Is it possible to get it in any immigration office?

Anybody has recent experience about this?

Thx everybody :o

I got a double entry visa for thailand but i need to move several time from Thailand to Taiwan.

YES!

Single 1000 THB, Multiple 3000 THB.

Also if you submit the form by e-mail you will get fast track service when you arrive at immigration (Bangkok)

YES!

Also if you submit the form by e-mail you will get fast track service when you arrive at immigration (Bangkok)

Do you have the email address?

Also, if you have to exit the country twice in a short period of time (and don't want a multiple entry), can you get two single entries stamped into your passport before you use up one of them?

YES!

Also, if you have to exit the country twice in a short period of time (and don't want a multiple entry), can you get two single entries stamped into your passport before you use up one of them?

I am not still enterend in Thailand and i will have to enter and exit again after few days. I am searching a way to not fire my double entry visa staying there only 1 week.

Wich is the best way? How can i apply the form online?

Is it possible to get the re-entry permit in Samui Immigration office?

Thx everybody

This is a great forum

:D

YES!

I am not still enterend in Thailand and i will have to enter and exit again after few days. I am searching a way to not fire my double entry visa staying there only 1 week.

Wich is the best way? How can i apply the form online?

Is it possible to get the re-entry permit in Samui Immigration office?

Thx everybody

This is a great forum

:D

If you have unused entries on a tourist visa, can you enter Thailand on the 30 day visa exempt entry? This is useful if you want to stay a short time and save visa entries for longer stays. This might help OP and info on this would be useful