Immigrations Change Their Rules Again

I went to maesai yesterday just wanna try in case they say if i go to myammar i cannot come in again but they immgration just keep quiet and i ask him can i come in again later , he told me yes.....

When i come back, previous they wrote (1) and (2) and 3 but this time (the same immigration officer) she did not write say anything so i ask her can i still come and stamp my passport next month, she say yes..... i ask her thailand change their rules again ??? she just give me a smile .... good luck all.

Rb

Not sure what the rule change is. The rule was that you could only spend 90 days in Thailand on 30 day stamp (not maximum of three stamps). You do not give information about the lenght of your previous stays.

I went to maesai yesterday just wanna try in case they say if i go to myammar i cannot come in again but they immgration just keep quiet and i ask him can i come in again later , he told me yes.....

When i come back, previous they wrote (1) and (2) and 3 but this time (the same immigration officer) she did not write say anything so i ask her can i still come and stamp my passport next month, she say yes..... i ask her thailand change their rules again ??? she just give me a smile .... good luck all.

Rb

In 180 days, you are permitted to enter and remain in thailand for a total of 90 days. Each entry imm stamp allows you tops 30 days. It is not the number of stamps that imm calculates, it is the total number of days you have stayed in the kingdom out of the 180 days.

What was your total number of days in thailand when you got your 3rd stamp and exited? I suspect you did not max out your 90 days yet. :o

I'd been to the immigration office a couple of days back, I'd met an aussie, claiming having had his fourth stamp in a row.. Guess maybe they've relaxed things around a wee bit, but then at the same time have also known them to be counting the days by going thru every single page to total ur days.. So guess u never know when lady luck shines..

Good work red, I also got 4 stamps and stayed 120 days in a row. Glad to hear this and I'm not surprised based on my own experience. I think people got worked up over nothing. I just dont see them refusing entry after 3 stamps and 90 days, I just dont, regardless of what "official policy says. It's like buying beer after midnight. I never have a problem with that either

Good work red, I also got 4 stamps and stayed 120 days in a row. Glad to hear this and I'm not surprised based on my own experience. I think people got worked up over nothing. I just dont see them refusing entry after 3 stamps and 90 days, I just dont, regardless of what "official policy says. It's like buying beer after midnight. I never have a problem with that either

I thought the same thing! Wrong, 10 minutes of counting, allowed only 15 days!