Wife angry about visible penis bulge

SteveK

Hi guys,

This is probably the weirdest thing that I have ever posted.

I live with my wife and her family in a very hot part of Isaan, and as such I generally just chuck a pair of shorts on without underwear. Recently, she has been complaining to me and even telling me to stay in the house because I have a very visible "cock and balls bulge" when wearing shorts alone. I don't want to wear underwear, it's far too hot as it is.

She's been saying that it's very rude in Thailand to walk around with a bulge in the shorts, but I find this hard to believe. Has anyone heard of such things or is she just making it up? There's not much that I can do about what I have in my pants to be honest. I'm not sure whether to just stay at home or to try and tape the thing up, but suspect that she is making a mountain out of a molehill.

If anyone has ever heard of Thai people being offended by this I would love to hear from you. I strongly suspect that she is just trying to be difficult.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi guys,

This is probably the weirdest thing that I have ever posted.

I live with my wife and her family in a very hot part of Isaan, and as such I generally just chuck a pair of shorts on without underwear. Recently, she has been complaining to me and even telling me to stay in the house because I have a very visible "cock and balls bulge" when wearing shorts alone. I don't want to wear underwear, it's far too hot as it is.

She's been saying that it's very rude in Thailand to walk around with a bulge in the shorts, but I find this hard to believe. Has anyone heard of such things or is she just making it up? There's not much that I can do about what I have in my pants to be honest. I'm not sure whether to just stay at home or to try and tape the thing up, but suspect that she is making a mountain out of a molehill.

If anyone has ever heard of Thai people being offended by this I would love to hear from you. I strongly suspect that she is just trying to be difficult.
Well they say, size matters. So she might be right. She doesn't want the guys in town to get jalous. [emoji13]

Gesendet von meinem SM-N950F mit Tapatalk

Just now, geoffbezoz said:

Silk underwear is cool and will provide a bit more modesty perhaps.

Never tried it, but sounds good. I only have my English underwear which is far too hot for Isaan.

1 minute ago, NanLaew said:

The "thinly-veiled I pack a large lunch" post of the week award goes to...

It's not even big! It's just that she reckons she can see it all the time!

I don't want to reduce the length which seems very normal to me. It's the girth which she seems to complain about the most - I am not willing to undergo surgery just because she doesn't want other people to be able to see the outline of my genitals when wearing shorts.

1 minute ago, Orton Rd said:

Complain about how small her tits are to get back at her, or how dark her skin is, see how that goes

She has dark skin and smaller tits than me, I'm not ready to die just yet.

13 minutes ago, SteveK said:

If anyone has ever heard of Thai people being offended by this I would love to hear from you.

Yes it's untidy if it's not in a unified position,  wear a jock strap with lots of air-holes in it.

Is it true that:

1 - Thai women are embarrassed by being with their farang husband if there is a bulge in the shorts, especially if around friends and family in the village?

(I suspect not - just another excuse to cause a stupid argument)

2 - Thai women hate men with thicker penises?

(Showing me her wrist and complaining just makes me feel confused and ashamed, even though she is bigger than the average Thai lady her wrist is pretty damn small).

12 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

Complain about how small her tits are to get back at her, or how dark her skin is, see how that goes

agree, i usually respond to personally critical comments with one of my own, they soon stop.

5 minutes ago, SteveK said:

She has dark skin and smaller tits than me, I'm not ready to die just yet.

Well Steve, if you have bigger tits than your old lady, maybe you're wearing her shorts by mistake? I have related (but not similar) issues with our extended brood up your way when Mrs NL's nubile nieces leave their dainty bum floss in the dryer.

Is there an optician that can help you?

I mean can you get her some stylish dark glasses so your OL can't be seen staring at your tackle box?

She has a choice: complain about you having too much hardware or too little...Tell her to choose her battles carefully in life.  Cannot have it both ways.  Like complaining about having too much, or too little money.  Tell her to take it or leave,  But choose one horse and ride it!  (Pun either intended or not - your/her choice)

Throughout my life, women have told me it was too small. Now she's saying it's too big, and after coming back from Europe after a 7 month trip she is now telling me that she is scared of it. Sounds like a joke but I don't know what I can do.

I suspect that it is a ruse to cause an argument.

26 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

The "thinly-veiled I pack a large lunch" post of the week award goes to...

I don't think a veil would resolve the problem........ :sorry:

This is like not printing when you concealed carry.    Certain patterns are better at not printing than others,  and certain kinds of fabric.   Basic black is good,    My wife used to give me grief for walking around in boxer briefs and nothing else.    Last time I did,  it was 116 * ambient and she didn't say a word.  

I heard that there is a law about being required to wear underwear while driving?    <deleted> kind of fun is that?  

My question was, has anyone heard of Thais being offended by being able to make out the outline of a penis through shorts because I think my wife is being deliberately awkward?

I suspect that she is making it up as she goes along.

Archived