Multiple Entry Tourist Visa

I plan to apply for a 4*2 month tourist visa but this will be my sencond time in doing so in a year. Do you think there will be a problem in issuing me a 4*2 month tourist visa?

The last time I received one was in Aug-06 and I entered Thailand for the first time in Sep-06. My plan is to do the same this year possibly a little earlier.

Also, when I was issued the visa last year they told me I had to use it within 6 moths of its issue so I couldn't stay the full 8 months because they issue it before I arrive in Thailand. Is this enforced?

Thanks for the help

You do not mention where you intend to get this but believe there are almost as rare as the dodo bird these days. The validity would be six months from day of issue and there is no getting around that.

I was going to try Hull, where i got it last year or Birmingham. Are they very difficult to get? I had no problem last year but I guess things have changed a little since then. What would you suggest as a viable alternative?

You do not mention where you intend to get this but believe there are almost as rare as the dodo bird these days. The validity would be six months from day of issue and there is no getting around that.

I was going to try Hull, where i got it last year or Birmingham. Are they very difficult to get? I had no problem last year but I guess things have changed a little since then. What would you suggest as a viable alternative?

Whatever you will get fom Hull will be yor best option. Ask for 4 entry and see what they give you.

Whatever you will get fom Hull will be yor best option. Ask for 4 entry and see what they give you.

So could someone clarify if it's possible or not to get a second triple or quadriple entry tourist visa from the UK right now? I am British and I am currently on the last 60 day (+ 30 day) visa of my triple entry tourist visa (issued in Hull, UK) right now and was planning to back to the UK once this expires to get another triple entry tourist visa.

Many thanks.

So could someone clarify if it's possible or not to get a second triple or quadriple entry tourist visa from the UK right now? I am British and I am currently on the last 60 day (+ 30 day) visa of my triple entry tourist visa (issued in Hull, UK) right now and was planning to back to the UK once this expires to get another triple entry tourist visa.

Many thanks.

Hi,

Could someone please answer/offer clarification my previous question?

Many thanks.

Could someone please answer/offer clarification my previous question?
I have the feeling that the reason you have had no answer yet is that there aren’t many, if anybody, here who recently had a second triple or quadruple tourist visa from Hull. People seem to prefer the multiple-entry non-O visa “to visit friends”. Talk to the consulate to find out what is available to you in your circumstances.

--

Maestro