Looking for any Medical Marijuana Growers

Looking for any Master or Senior Cultivator, Growers and I am also looking for a Master Extractor. (yes we are putting some teams together) And also looking for a Mechanical Engineer.

Now 90% of the grows will be for CBD oil. So get back with me on my PM, and leave your Name and cell number.

My name is Robin, Thank You!

This will be are Lab & Grow Nursery, and our greenhouses will be built soon.

61214097_2374221455934260_6384633588909867008_o.jpg

61429489_2374218012601271_3288316739518988288_o.jpg

61474804_2374212162601856_979875326630821888_o.jpg

• Like 1

It's hard to believe that the Labour Department and immigration are ready to start processing work permits and visas in this area, assuming the placement of your notice on this forum means you're looking for non-Thais. I would have assumed that job descriptions/qualifications for the setup, growing, and processing of cannabis have not been established yet, but if they have, and the Thai gov't is going to allow "cannabis experts" from other nations to seek legitimate employment then good for them. 

1 hour ago, Inn Between said:

It's hard to believe that the Labour Department and immigration are ready to start processing work permits and visas in this area, assuming the placement of your notice on this forum means you're looking for non-Thais. I would have assumed that job descriptions/qualifications for the setup, growing, and processing of cannabis have not been established yet, but if they have, and the Thai gov't is going to allow "cannabis experts" from other nations to seek legitimate employment then good for them. 

We have one law firm taking care of all that... and more!

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, doggie1955 said:

We have one law firm taking care of all that... and more!

That's great! I hope it all proceeds smoothly. 

I assume specific degrees in areas related to botany, biochemistry, pharmacology, etc. will be required for visas, which is unfortunate because there are some of us who have a strong passion for what you're doing, have gained a lot of good practical growing knowledge, and have done a load of research in many areas of medical cannabis but possess no official qualifications.  

1 hour ago, Inn Between said:

That's great! I hope it all proceeds smoothly. 

I assume specific degrees in areas related to botany, biochemistry, pharmacology, etc. will be required for visas, which is unfortunate because there are some of us who have a strong passion for what you're doing, have gained a lot of good practical growing knowledge, and have done a load of research in many areas of medical cannabis but possess no official qualifications.  

Send me a PM, let's talk!

8 hours ago, Dumbastheycome said:

Interesting initiative !

Can you explain the need  for a "mechanical engineer"  ?

Needs to have knowledge of power-producing machines, such as electric generators, internal combustion engines, as well as power-using machines, such as refrigeration and air-conditioning systems. Mechanical engineers design other machines inside buildings, such as elevators and building systems... that controls and monitors the building's mechanical and electrical equipment such as ventilation, lighting, power systems, fire systems, and security systems and plumbing.

Edited by doggie1955

On 5/29/2019 at 7:52 PM, Inn Between said:

Like Thailand has Thai "Cannabis Experts" In Thailand, you have what we call jungle growers in Thailand...They grow dirt weed with who knows what is in it!

I need real growers, people who will listen to the MG/SG on what needs to be done. Now 90% of my crop will be CBD 22%/THC .03%

But the other 10% of it will be for research. And will be growing Hemp also.

Let's look at most Thai weed in photo #1... Now look at the weed I will be growing in photo #2, 3, 4... The 10%

tweedledoob-reggie-300x300.jpg

https _s3.amazonaws.com_leafly-s3_logos_10C1nOQoQZiJzgpz483p_Crazy+Glue.jpg

top-shelf-alien-og.jpg

9e1623a7324b2c0ab049e9804711ec77.jpg

• Haha 1

And great news, I got my carry permit for using cannabis oil/flower from my Doctor today!

As of 1 June, I can use the oil now, but I still have to wait on the Thai GOV to pass the flower.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, doggie1955 said:

Like Thailand has Thai "Cannabis Experts" In Thailand, you have what we call jungle growers in Thailand...They grow dirt weed with who knows what is in it!

I need real growers, people who will listen to the MG/SG on what needs to be done. Now 90% of my crop will be CBD 22%/THC .03%

But the other 10% of it will be for research. And will be growing Hemp also.

Let's look at most Thai weed in photo #1... Now look at the weed I will be growing in photo #2, 3, 4... The 10%

tweedledoob-reggie-300x300.jpg

https _s3.amazonaws.com_leafly-s3_logos_10C1nOQoQZiJzgpz483p_Crazy+Glue.jpg

top-shelf-alien-og.jpg

9e1623a7324b2c0ab049e9804711ec77.jpg

From what I understand, that nasty brown brick weed in the first picture is likely from Laos. There are some people in Thailand growing for their own use and that of people close to them. I knew of a few folks who had such contacts for genuinely good and pure cannabis, but that nasty stuff found in Pattaya bars, etc. is very questionable Laotian garbage from what I've heard.

So, I suppose whether or not there are Thai "Cannabis Experts" remains to be seen, but don't forget that what you see to be as the real situation, doesn't mean that Thai bureaucrats will see it that way. Of course, I hope you're successful in getting clearance to set up your operation the way you want and feel is necessary, but I dread to think of the requirements that will have to be met. it would be great if I was wrong about that, but I'm sure you can easily imagine some difficulties ahead. 

As for strains, the only one I've every heard of that can reach as much as 22% CBD with such low THC content is Harle-Tsu. I knew of only one person who tried growing that strain and he had a heck of a time with it. Perhaps it was the particular genetics he got, but he fought those plants from mid point to finish, getting only marginal results. From seeing that, I would suggest getting seeds/clones from as many different sources as possible to ensure you can get some mothers with hardy qualities and duplicate the best problem-free plant stock for continued propagation. 

Exciting prospects. Good luck with it all. 

Edited by Inn Between
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Inn Between said:

From what I understand, that nasty brown brick weed in the first picture is likely from Laos. There are some people in Thailand growing for their own use and that of people close to them. I knew of a few folks who had such contacts for genuinely good and pure cannabis, but that nasty stuff found in Pattaya bars, etc. is very questionable Laotian garbage from what I've heard.

So, I suppose whether or not there are Thai "Cannabis Experts" remains to be seen, but don't forget that what you see to be as the real situation, doesn't mean that Thai bureaucrats will see it that way. Of course, I hope you're successful in getting clearance to set up your operation the way you want and feel is necessary, but I dread to think of the requirements that will have to be met. it would be great if I was wrong about that, but I'm sure you can easily imagine some difficulties ahead. 

As for strains, the only one I've every heard of that can reach as much as 22% CBD with such low THC content is Harle-Tsu. I knew of only one person who tried growing that strain and he had a heck of a time with it. Perhaps it was the particular genetics he got, but he fought those plants from mid point to finish, getting only marginal results. From seeing that, I would suggest getting seeds/clones from as many different sources as possible to ensure you can get some mothers with hardy qualities and duplicate the best problem-free plant stock for continued propagation. 

Exciting prospects. Good luck with it all. 

I have two MG on my team now, one from the U.S. who I would rate as one of the top five in the world, and one coming from S. Africa.

But I am looking for some good Thai grower who is willing to work and learn, they will get paid and also get Certificate to work at any grow site in Thailand.

The Thai FDA will be asking that any grower have certificate to work in any grow, right now we are working on a no cost to the Thai people, and a 30 day pay

program. (this is still in the works to get approved)... So if you know of any Thai growers, let me know.

• 1 month later...

What a great opportunity for me i'd been in this field for 8 months, Most likely learned from the internet and growing practice it in bedroom and backyard. Now i'm in hunting for more experience. <<<<Phone number removed>>>(Louis) 

Edited by metisdead
18) You will not post phone numbers, email addresses, business names, or web/Facebook/Twitter/Google+ addresses in posts or signatures.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi i was wondering how i can share my contact details without being blocked.

Im 37 year old master grower and have over 20 years growing experience, i worked in the UK and Amsterdam for my family business that is no longer trading . we were the first grow company in Europe starting in 1981 and we were the first company to sell cannabis seeds in Europe with cannabis strains such as super skunk, northern light and purple haze.

I have previously lived and worked in Thailand for 6 years as English teacher and i have full understanding of Thai culture and speak basic Thai. I would love to move back to Thailand to work in the growing industry and believe i have vast experience that could help you.

Hope to hear back from you soon.

Thanks,

Stelios

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, we are still looking for good growers.

Next month will be a big meeting for our group and one company from Cananda, looks like The Thai GOV will sign a MOA with them.

The group I work for is a Thai owned company, and from what I am hearing is that a lot of good news will be coming out in May of 2020 on cannabis.

If you can speak any Thai, that will be a big plus. We will also be teaching at some Universities, so we will have jobs for teaching about medical hemp/cannabis.

If you want more info, just PM me... Sorry, I can not talk about the Canada company untill Oct.

http://taratera.com/?fbclid=IwAR1PTvPIGL4L7M3NGgUQ4MA8PfZwd8k7Jh2_4eEv4-T6HiktXP4PbKeWY20

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hi. Are there any entry level career work for individuals that are interested in joining the industry anew? Any chance for an individual to develop from an entry level job to learning more advanced skills that will benefit the medical marijuana industry? 

Hello :)

Could someone assist me. I am an experienced cannabis cultivator and processor, living in Canada. I am very experienced with commercial and boutique cultivation farm systems.

I am very interested in relocating to Thailand to work in the cannabis industry.  Could someone please share any possible leads or get me connected with someone in the industry.

Thank you for your time.

• Like 1

On 10/28/2019 at 5:42 AM, Akashic said:

Hello ????

Could someone assist me. I am an experienced cannabis cultivator and processor, living in Canada. I am very experienced with commercial and boutique cultivation farm systems.

I am very interested in relocating to Thailand to work in the cannabis industry.  Could someone please share any possible leads or get me connected with someone in the industry.

Thank you for your time.

I did send you my info.

• Like 1

Hello my name is arsalan

I have been working in marijuana industry for the past five years in California Santa Cruz And Watsonville area we grow the best genetics and I am the master grower and cloner in a very beautiful company (2 acres)

but , im looking to check my opportunities to work and live in Thailand , regardless of cloning the next generations and taking care of the mothers in a new company if money is good

,if interested please contact me my address is [email protected]

If I have enough room and 3 personnel including myself (4) I can manage 6000 Of clones in 20 days with ((healthy mothers)) !! Around 80 to 90% success rate 

(I will be in Hua hin from November 11 till November 16 for vacation) I can meet up for a business meeting in that period of time Or just email me thank you70F0C801-E949-4EB5-AE8C-DE030D78D46B.thumb.png.a97bd3e2ccf6ab0d9a4cd5a83dec2e8e.png197C34C4-D5E0-4163-8B82-63403BE81E8B.thumb.jpeg.c87b1736ad4a0cf2986f2acd047e8fb7.jpeg

On 7/21/2019 at 10:58 AM, THCADDict said:

What a great opportunity for me i'd been in this field for 8 months, Most likely learned from the internet and growing practice it in bedroom and backyard. Now i'm in hunting for more experience. <<<<Phone number removed>>>(Louis) 

good lord man, id hire you for your intelligence and discretion alone.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Arsimaster said:

Hello my name is arsalan

I have been working in marijuana industry for the past five years in California Santa Cruz And Watsonville area we grow the best genetics and I am the master grower and cloner in a very beautiful company (2 acres)

but , im looking to check my opportunities to work and live in Thailand , regardless of cloning the next generations and taking care of the mothers in a new company if money is good

,if interested please contact me my address is [email protected]

If I have enough room and 3 personnel including myself (4) I can manage 6000 Of clones in 20 days with ((healthy mothers)) !! Around 80 to 90% success rate 

(I will be in Hua hin from November 11 till November 16 for vacation) I can meet up for a business meeting in that period of time Or just email me thank you70F0C801-E949-4EB5-AE8C-DE030D78D46B.thumb.png.a97bd3e2ccf6ab0d9a4cd5a83dec2e8e.png197C34C4-D5E0-4163-8B82-63403BE81E8B.thumb.jpeg.c87b1736ad4a0cf2986f2acd047e8fb7.jpeg

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...