UK PM May's party slumps to third place amid Brexit crisis - opinion poll

webfact

3 hours ago, adammike said:

1980s the Baht was pegged at 25 to the dollar? It was not just another century but another planet.I had a lean-to on the beach in Samui in 1980 cost 20baht a night I asked the owner why does a beer cost more than a bed for the night he said it was because they were an island and the beer was imported.

But whatever the baht was pegged at then did not concern us just as it does not now. Everything you buy in the LOS is paid for in baht not dollars.

In the UK we used Sterling back then and we still use it today. We could change our Pounds directly into baht in the 1980s just like we can today.

The value of Aussie dollar does not enter the equation neither does that of the US dollar.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, sanemax said:

You can get 3 Euros to the Pound in Portugal ?

Is that a fact or a spoony bomber "fact"?

only 3 euro's when the EU/euro crashes,as many brexiteers on here like yourself and malagateddy  have predicted for many years,i will be happy with €2.80 no need to be greedy,it is coming isnt it? ive budget for it now please dont say you were winding me up ????????  i can live with straight banana's but i really want €2.80 for my mighty sovereign Great British pound

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

Some people can't post anything humourous, informative or of interest so they resort to sitting at a PC and sniping at people who they imagine can afford to do what they wish they could.

who are these people? at bet its those benefit scroungers down spoons wishing they were living the dream up in issan.

23 hours ago, nauseus said:

The underlying basis is that LIB DEMS had bugger all support until recently. They have benefitted from the Brexit-related protest vote from the remain elements of CON and LAB and that benefit will largely disappear at the next GE.

Of course the Lib Dems have benefited from the clearly non-committal stance of either of the two big parties, in a similar way to the brexit party.

To look on the bright side, perhaps we are looking at a change in uk politics for the future?

Edited by dick dasterdly
  • Like 2

On 6/3/2019 at 6:52 PM, bomber said:

ive seen worse things on here,iam all for free speech on internet forums,your pall sun tan man as you well know loves his watersports,his choice though if its his kinda thing.

99 % of posters will not be able to understand that , what the spoony bomber is saying is that President Donald Trump likes to include urination in his sexual activities .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, sanemax said:

99 % of posters will not be able to understand that , what the spoony bomber is saying is that President Donald Trump likes to include urination in his sexual activities .

Not for one moment did I consider that posters would consider that Trump playing with a jet-ski in his bedroom was a sexual activity. I don't think 99% of posters are as naive as you believe. Its like saying after banging around on his jet ski he then enjoys a nice golden shower. I am sure many will reply with their understanding of that.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sanemax said:

correct pity the video was removed from the net,must of cost him a fortune,btw the majority will understand what iam on about.

7 hours ago, bomber said:

correct pity the video was removed from the net,must of cost him a fortune,btw the majority will understand what iam on about.

I wasn't aware the video was ever on the net, I though Putin was keeping it so he could carry on playing him like a puppet. Maybe I got mixed up there, different video - no showers?