Brit left with fractured skull after Thai thugs "teach him a lesson for interfering"

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i give the brit guy thumbs up trying to help. sorry he ended up in the hospital.these thai thugs need to be put in there place. it is BS they fight 3,4,5 on one.

at least he tried. while other pussy's just watch and walk away, what if it was you or your friend wouldn't you want help. for the people just watching should go to jail as well.

I was in a scuffle once in nana after all the bars closed and partying in the street ( street bars lol) with all the people from all the bars, well this <deleted>  drunk was fighting with a girl, a girl. kicking her in the stomach, punching her in the face, as they where walking down the street towards the police box, all these 1,000 of people out there just watching i said really guy kicking a girl in the stomach <deleted> ur a pussy, even hitting a girl. well i had to step in I started smacking him, ur a pussy, he wouldn't even fight back, i druged him to the police box, left it at that. get help if you see it happening, i know sometimes your alone. but there are others watching, yell or try to help. don't let these thai anaimals pussys get away with this shit. throw bottles at them something.i could go on and on. well speedy recovery brit guy and good luck, good for you trying to help!

1 hour ago, BestB said:

And I hope he grows some balls so if he decides to help again he will fight back and at least go down swinging not waing or begging .

what he did was the right thing to do and most of you should learn from it, sadly he could not hold his own.

as for 3 punks, let them come across some else with more balls and they might be taught lesson themselves 

"And I hope he grows some balls so if he decides to help again he will fight back and at least go down swinging not waing or begging."

Nonsense - in the next paragraph you say he did the right thing, and "most of you should learn from it" Learn what exactly?

The only things to be learned here are stay out of confrontations between Thais - don't interfere as all parties will turn on you. and secondly, the only thing that the 3 punks will learn is from 6 other punks!

2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

To be fair , hes got numerous head injuries , been on a long journey , spent the night in hospital and is probably hung over as well 

This can add up to 10 years, not 20 .

5 hours ago, SammyT said:

The irony is not lost on me of Brit commenters on here acting like thuggish street violence is the domain of only Thais when the same happens in their country just as often and many other western societies. 

A few years back in Edmonton,Canada a Thai guy got stabbed while,yup,trying to break up a fight between white guys. The sad thing is that he was a contract worker and was going back to Thailand in only 2 days, tragically he died.

6 hours ago, shady86 said:

Why thugs here dont have balls to go one on one? Oh, they are born without balls... 

Because they are <deleted> animals. Never will they do one on one.

Because they can't fight..

At a night venue several years ago, a pack of Thais set upon a pair of tourists to teach them the ways of the LOS.  The two tourists, however, were hardened Aussies.  The boys from down under stood back to back and took on the horde as it came at them.  The altercation ended with so many Thais busted and bleeding in the street that the few remaining wisely gave up the attack.  The two Aussies, uninjured, walked away to go have a beer.  Trink reported on this.

5 hours ago, SammyT said:

The irony is not lost on me of Brit commenters on here acting like thuggish street violence is the domain of only Thais when the same happens in their country just as often and many other western societies.  

Hope this poor fella recovers well though. 

Nobody cares whether the irony is lost on you or not. 

Most posters on here will just see a vindictive and childish verbal attack on Brits.

All for one minute of petty publication of your immature, personal dislikes…...

I had a Thai lady crash her motorcycle into my opposite neighbours wall, drunk as a skunk, while I was watering my garden one day.

I just watched over the wall and let the Thais deal with it.

The reason being a farang friend of mine some years earlier had assisted a Thai lady at the scene of an accident and had subsequently been accused of molestation several hours afterwards when the family found out the only person to help was a farang. 

It didn't in that case go anywhere but a lesson learnt. 

How many of you TVF memebers have seen this a few million times: foreigner gets beaten by a village of Thais?  Come on, admit it!  All the dam time.  Welcome to the land of smiles.  Here we go again.  So sick of it! Encourages vigilantism.  I have zero patience left.  Yeah, I know.  Some of you are telling me what I know...walk away.  Not my problem and that is what I do...

6 minutes ago, Bundooman said:

Nobody cares whether the irony is lost on you or not. 

Most posters on here will just see a vindictive and childish verbal attack on Brits.

All for one minute of petty publication of your immature, personal dislikes…...

No, no, he's quite right.

But if he says it again us Brits will kick his head right in. ????

48 minutes ago, sambum said:

"And I hope he grows some balls so if he decides to help again he will fight back and at least go down swinging not waing or begging."

Nonsense - in the next paragraph you say he did the right thing, and "most of you should learn from it" Learn what exactly?

The only things to be learned here are stay out of confrontations between Thais - don't interfere as all parties will turn on you. and secondly, the only thing that the 3 punks will learn is from 6 other punks!

Yes he did the right thing by helping , but he needs to grow balls to fight back.

6 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

The men have now been caught. They said he shouldn't have interfered in a fight between grown men - so he needed to be taught a lesson.

Well, there it is.  The Thai court system will no doubt agree.  The foreign man beaten to a pulp will probably be expect to pay for the medical bills of those who hurt their hands and feet beating him.  And of course, he will be expected to pay a 500 THB fine for 'fighting'  along with reparations to the Thais for loss of face.

2 minutes ago, Caine said:

Bet there was more than one attacking him biggest cowardly race of people on the planet. Just a nation of little shits.

Total and utter BS, this kind of attacks and fights happen all over the world and not limited to Thailand.

Archived