Hunt on for woman who posed naked at Jomtien Beach

rooster59

9 hours ago, petermik said:

Very humid here at the moment...poor lady was probably just trying to cool off....:whistling:

Finally I understood why Pattaya is humid all year round, especially in the night … :thumbsup: 

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, geoffrobbo said:

"was pictured at the marker that advertises the name of a well known restaurant in the area:"

Maybe they had anchovies on the menu

More probably , fresh  oysters !

11 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

I bet when they get the CCTV pics of her, they will be posted RTP Facebook page ,with suitable outrage

Looks like they are treating it as any other crime... investigating until the attention passes so they can go back to their cell phones. 

2 hours ago, RBOP said:

This storey appears to be from 2012. Also look at the top of the marker she is next to. Palms leaves or a tree can seen but disappears in the next photo of the guys pointing. Here's the 2012 article https://www.thairath.co.th/news/local/east/1581850

Even in the old article they think the picture is fake.

Haha, must have been a really slow news day at the Daily News today, recycling a seven-year-old story.

Hahaha.

2 hours ago, fullcave said:

This will become the highlight on everybody's Pattaya sight seeing/ selfie tour list. We are planning on going Monday morning as to avoid the weekend crowds. 

Is the restaurant still using this inflatable fake marker seven years after the photos were taken? Let's hear it from people who live in that area.

These are the GPS coordinates of the restaurant:

Street View on Google Maps for Mobile still shows the marker. This photo must have been taken some time within the last two years.

6 hours ago, otherstuff1957 said:

Thank you for that.  I knew there had to be a logical explanation as it would be really odd otherwise.  I've been down that road before and to some seafood restaurants there, but it was a long time ago.  I live further up-country now.  Cheers, 55J.

7 hours ago, 55Jay said:

Some young Thais might see this as a cool new fad. 

Flash a nipple and watch The Man go mental.

1695752565_Untitled1.jpg.ce41bd43ee1bc7e3af36533a00b3bfd7.jpg    image.png.5d3cdf6232495a6207e3f3590bc7d833.png

So the tree/foliage mystery has been solved.  It is the same spot as the Amphur Pointing Men, just from a different angle - thanks @otherstuff for pointing that out. 

I still think the Junta checking for public exposure from the National Computer Crime Surveillance Centre, well past Songkran, is a more amusing idea. ????

13 hours ago, Pedrogaz said:

C'mon is this the highest priority for the police to hunt for someone naked on a beach? We see here a man beaten half to death by thugs and the police having to be goaded into arresting the attackers. What exactly are the priorities of the RTP?

The police want a "hands on" look at the clams.

In the meantime, red bull boy is laughing his as off.

10 hours ago, BritManToo said:

or it could just be mental illness or drugs.

I had a girl in a Cambodian bar doing that on the bar a month or so back.

She wasn't even attempting to get a bar fine or lady drink, only a  madman would have dared to take her home.

You may be right. Personally, I prefer my female companions to be compos mentis. Getting it on with someone who is drunk or spaced out on drugs has no appeal.

10 hours ago, fullcave said:

This will become the highlight on everybody's Pattaya sight seeing/ selfie tour list. We are planning on going Monday morning as to avoid the weekend crowds. 

I am hoping for many many copy cat repeats of this terrible crime! A similar picture right in front of soi 9 would be a great achievement!

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

I am hoping for many many copy cat repeats of this terrible crime! A similar picture right in front of soi 9 would be a great achievement!

I hope they have bacterial wipes with them before sitting down

Just now, tifino said:

If they set up a Smear Campaign on her, she could sue for defamation!

Along with a food drink stall, a distributing point for bacterial wipes could makes some baht

2 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Along with a food drink stall, a distributing point for bacterial wipes could makes some baht

... a stall for selling off her wet wipes would be more popular than knickers!

Archived