UK PM candidate Sajid Javid ready for Brexit without deal - The Telegraph

Jonathan Fairfield

i don't believe one word from any of them including Boris. 

once they are in it'll be an intentional <deleted> up until either article 50 is revoked or a second referendum is called.

they are all traitors and i fear brexit will never happen.

we are being played for mugs. again ????

Edited by GeorgeCross
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Loiner said:

"...If you respect parliament." That's all rather arse about face isn't it? Parliament needs to respect the UK citizens.

Not really if you think of all details we do not know. Many things behind curtains I suppose 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, sawadee1947 said:

They decided against it already. 

Now I wonder what YOU will do? 

I suppose you live in Thailand enjoying retirement. Will you go back to UK and fight for your democracy? 

He might be too busy dealing with Sterling going down the chute due to Hard Brexit risk.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, GeorgeCross said:

don't worry if you don't like boris you'll love nigel ????

To be honest, I wish UK will grow up soon. With your Kindergarten muppets it will never work. At the moment your Govt, Tories in particular, behave like upset naughty children. 

7 minutes ago, sawadee1947 said:

To be honest, I wish UK will grow up soon. With your Kindergarten muppets it will never work. At the moment your Govt, Tories in particular, behave like upset naughty children. 

In #75 you "Hope" that Brexit fails and in this one the Parliament to which you refer doesn't appear to be your own which leads me to question what exactly your motive might be?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, evadgib said:

In #75 you "Hope" that Brexit fails and in this one the Parliament to which you refer doesn't appear to be your own which leads me to question what exactly your motive might be?

Well, I believe in power of a mighty community. As a single country there is no place between the big Players. They will play with you. (Trump starts already) Also the time of national States is coming to an end. Together we are strong, but I admit UK got problems if it comes to Scotland and NI. This is because of a special status which is intolerable. 

Here on TV I realized people live in the past. The last war is imminent and the choice of words came from a century of "Sieg Heil". 

On TV I found many members who are painting a EU ruled by one Super Nation. Germany. In fact Germany is powerful but gave proof of being a perfect democracy. UK might learn something. 

EU is not a paradise, but staying outside you give away all means to persue creating a better world. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, rott said:

Anybody using terminology like "you brits" is a smug, patronising individual not worth taking notice of.

From the Cambridge Dictionary:

Brit

noun [ C ]

UK  /brɪt/ US  /brɪt/ informal
A british person

Offensive language indeed!
A
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, oilinki said:

Fortunately in the latest elections the "You brits" numbers were downgraded from 17.4 million to mere 5.2 million. That's about 9% of the British population. 

Neither was a UK election .

One was a referendum and the other was the E.U elections 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, GeorgeCross said:

latest polls.. growing up

B8A7AED2-9D1D-42FD-8656-2B8F963C4CDC.jpeg

(general election if held today)

What you want to tell me? I see only laughing "Bert" from Sesame Street. Also I see a possible coalition between Labor, Tories and Libs or Green. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bristolboy said:

Brit

noun [ C ]

A british person

A

However some people have tried to use it in a derogatory term, example members and supporters of the murdering IRA.

However true Brits take it as a compliment.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oilinki said:

Anyway the 17.4 million people is now long gone history. Today you are allowed to talk about 5.2 million people, who voted for hard brexit. 

That's in the 5-10% bracket of UK people. 

Anyway..................if you ignore the difference between the referendum and the EU elections then your creative calculations are hopelessly flawed and instantly void. Better luck with your next fantasy.  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, GeorgeCross said:

latest polls.. growing up

B8A7AED2-9D1D-42FD-8656-2B8F963C4CDC.jpeg

(general election if held today)

thats a remain majority,even before all the Labour/Cons turncoat/protest voters return to their grass roots

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, bristolboy said:

Brit

noun [ C ]

A british person

A

Nobody but you said offensive.

In the context it was smug and patronising.

• Like 1