My Eyes Are Burning

tijnebijn

hi everybody,

The last two weeks here in the north,it is hard to cope.Why??Well the air is closed entirely with smoke from burning forests and farmerland.Still can breath but feel burning eyes and the breathing seems well yeah just not clean.I read some news about this problem ,but I still haven't heared anyone mention it in the forum.

I just think why do they let this older practice happen??It is so bad for everybodys health and clearly, and in my opinion needs some really good change in government policy,this would be a good taxinvestment to give the farmers free acces (new technology)to stop the problem.My eyes are burning!Anyone the same feeling?

:o Allright,clearly i was too lazy to look around......but still good to mention it another time once more.

Cause its huge and in the 8 years I stay here now and my wife mentioning it as well,never seen something like this before!!1But thanks guys for giving me the helpfull urls,surly makes things clear for the why this is happening.....uchhuchhcuhh :D but still smiling :D