Need to prove origin of funds for 800K in the bank method?

i'm switching from the "monthly income method" to the "800K in the bank method" for my upcoming extension of stay - retirement.  I have concluded that it's easier than tracking all the monthly deposits from overseas, getting statements and, well, just the annoyance of managing all the details of transferring funds every month.  

I'm in Chiang Mai and have done past extensions here using the income affidavit.  

Will I need to show where the money is coming from, or is it just required to have the funds in the bank for the appropriate time before I apply for the extension again ( September 15 this year)?  Im transferring the bulk of it from overseas and other funds are coming from another bank account on which I am joint owner.  (The fund are mine. I'm not borrowing anything!) The account holding the 800K is in my name only.

33 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

There is no requirement to prove the source of the 800k baht to apply for an extension of stay.

Thanks a million for your quick reply, ubonjoe.  

I appreciate it!

Forget the proper name of it but your bank should create an inbound transfer information document showing the funds came in from abroad.  Nothing to do with Immigration requirements but if you want to send the funds back offshore in the future, apparently this document is useful to that process, so good to obtain and file in a safe place.

Just something I've remembered reading about on TVF over the years.