Shocking! Thai mother and Cambodian stepfather did this to their six year old boy

webfact

Shocking! Thai mother and Cambodian stepfather did this to their six year old boy

5pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Shocking pictures on Daily News showed the state of a six year old boy who has been repeatedly assaulted and battered by his Thai mother and Cambodian stepfather. 

The reason was given that he wet the bed. 

Little "A" was found cowering in a darkened corner of a house in Moo 6 of Bang Sai, Muang, Chonburi when police and social services arrived. 

He had old and fresh wounds to his back and front. There was also bruising on his face and he had a high fever. 

He was taken to Chonburi hospital and mother and stepfather - given the assumed names of "Pee" and "Mee" - were taken into custody.

Pee blamed Mee from Cambodia for starting the assaults after her son repeatedly wet the bed. 

He wouldn't learn, she said, then three weeks ago she started to join in with the battering of her own son. 

She didn't dare take him to see the doctor after the beatings and bought medication for him herself. 

She apologized to him every time, she said, and begged him to stop wetting the bed. 

Eventually neighbors could stand it no longer and called in the authorities.

She said that she had a "terrible disease" and that her son, husband and another infant were not infected. 

Both children were taken into care by social services. 

The mother and stepfather have been charged with assault. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-06-03

4 minutes ago, webfact said:

The mother and stepfather have been charged with assault. 

They should be charged with far more serious crimes than simple assault. That is truly horrific for any child to have to go through.

I hope the judge sees it the same way and gives them as much time in prison as the law allows.

One consolation for these sub human excuse for parents, is that I was not their neighbor. Things may have turned out quite differently for them if I were.   Needless to say, I can only hope that both of them feel the sting of the law once charged and jailed.   For the poor lad I hope and pray for his speedy recovery.

Good luck young man and may the force be with you..................

28 minutes ago, GBW said:

One consolation for these sub human excuse for parents, is that I was not their neighbor. Things may have turned out quite differently for them if I were.   Needless to say, I can only hope that both of them feel the sting of the law once charged and jailed.   For the poor lad I hope and pray for his speedy recovery.

Good luck young man and may the force be with you..................

I suggest you change your name to GBH. 

Of course this incident is terrible but resorting to violence is not the answer. 

The neighbors did the right thing in alerting the authorities though they were rather late.

Rooster

Poor little boy, beatings by his own mother !!

Not fit to have children, needs sterilised so she cannot have anymore.

Crazy thinking beating the boy will stop him wetting the bed, fear off more beatings will make him do it all the more.

1 hour ago, Jane Dough said:

Of course this incident is terrible but resorting to violence is not the answer. 

The neighbors did the right thing in alerting the authorities though they were rather late.

Rooster

And let's hope the judge gives an order the children can never be returned to these 'parents' and the parents are forbidden to be alone with the 2 children, forever.

1 hour ago, scorecard said:

And let's hope the judge gives an order the children can never be returned to these 'parents' and the parents are forbidden to be alone with the 2 children, forever.

There's always the argument that some specific folks should be banned by law from having children, and/or should both be castrated so they anatomically cannot have children.

A very complex argument involving complex aspects of basic human rights, but if ever there was an example of folks who should have such a prohibition, IMHO this is it. 

3 hours ago, Jane Dough said:

Disagree ... an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth etc. They did not feel his pain nor did they care about what they were doing so sometimes meeting out the punishment to those who punished is the only way. 

The children will live with this trauma their entire lives, I really hope that some trauma informed counselling will be available to them , but I am not that sure.

The parents need to be , well I guess I cannot fathom how you should respond to such cruelty towards a child.

I trust he will recover and although he looks like he will live with the physical scars for life, he may go on to a better life.

They are animals, and no brains. Happens every day in this country. Bring the kid to a foster family where he will be loved and not beaten.  

1 hour ago, balo said:

They are animals, and no brains. Happens every day in this country. Bring the kid to a foster family where he will be loved and not beaten.  

It happens every day in your country also, it is not peculiar to Thailand.

9 hours ago, Jane Dough said:

Rooster

Of course violence is not the answer, I certainly never suggested that in my post. You suggest I should change my Uname to GBH, well I suggest you pull your head in and look at the OP and maybe you will then see and understand what GBH is. 

Without  any  evidence  of some  medical  issue that  caused  this  child  to  bed wet it is  more likely that it began due  to  emotional issues  before the  physical abuse as  some sort of retaliation started.

The  adult  carers involved   are obviously  inadequate as  functional parents  but that  is  not an  uncommon  factor  in Thai  society although  not  exclusively.

Best  outcome  is  not  really  imprisoning  the "parents"  but  in  providing a  safe  and tolerant  situation for  the  child that  can remove the bed wet fear response .

In Thailand it is an unknown factor but to most here as to the outcome in interest of the abused as opposed  to the prolific opinion as to outcome of  the abusers.

Unlike  commercial interests  there are some  components  of  humanity  that are not  equivalent  to simply penalizing  the  manufacturers if  their product  is left on the  market.

A  futile  opinion I  know in  face of  what we inflict  upon  ourselves .

I feel so sad for this young child...

Words can not describe what I feel towards the adults in charge of taking care of him. They disgust me.

I find it truly difficult to understand how wicked some adults can be to young children in their charge.

What a terrible example they are to the young lad.

I can only hope that they are never allowed to take care of this young boy or any other children ever again.

...and that the young lad is in safe hands now and eventually finds loving foster parents who show him what real family life can be like. 

Archived