Decent Hotel

I wonder if I could draw on anyones experience of hotels in the vicinity of Siam Paragon. We will be in BKK for a week at the end of April and want something close by that huge shopping mall. We are looking at a budget of about 1000 - 1500 per day, but could go a little bit further up if there is anything worth a little more.

Thanks very much :o

I wonder if I could draw on anyones experience of hotels in the vicinity of Siam Paragon. We will be in BKK for a week at the end of April and want something close by that huge shopping mall. We are looking at a budget of about 1000 - 1500 per day, but could go a little bit further up if there is anything worth a little more.

Thanks very much :o

Try Asia Bangkok Hotel !!!

Cheers

onzestan

Try the Reno. It's on Soi Kasem 2, or 4, if memory serves. The soi is just a few yards from Siam station, opposite MBK. When I was last there, about 2 years ago, it was around 750... about 1,000 for a deluxe room. Also has a pool and breakfast included :o

Krit Thai Mansion....just at the steps to the sky train (National Stadium)....at the top of the soi that leads to JimThomson House. Used to advertise for only 800baht a night (might have gone up to 1000)

:o

I used to stay at Krit Thai mansions when they were 450 baht a night. They were borderline manky back then so don't know now. Very good location though. My parents just stayed a few nights at the Novatel Siam Square and said it was the best hotel they ever stayed in (apart from the expensive wi-fi charges). That was around 4000 baht a night.. Try this lot as they have always done good "internet rates" for me , usually 25-30 % off the walk in rate.. Good luck. AT http://bangkok-hotelguide.com/hotels/Thail.../Siam/index.htm

you might be surprised at the rates you can sometimes find at the Novotel ... yes above 1500 .. but still decently priced .. and great rooms amenities and service ... not to mention location