California governor reverses parole board decision on Manson follower

webfact

20 minutes ago, bendejo said:

Ever see Newsom on a talk show?  Terms like "used cars" and "aluminum siding" come to mind.

Post like the ones in this thread illustrate something:  liberal/left-leaning/progressive types can have critical, objective discussions, even arguments, come up with perspectives of their own and voice them.  Republicans/conservatives/right-leaning types do nothing but agree with each other, read from the prayerbook, repeat what they say on Fox et al.

Think for yourselves, guys, and your posts will garner some respect, even from those who disagree with you.

The other thing I've noticed is a complete intolerance for non-linear lives where not everything went exactly the same way it went for them. 

If I could do it, so should you... 

Even if you had none of the advantages I had, poor health, or you had a sick wife or a pack of kids who cost a fortune in health care, and a career at Enron for the decades before they went tits up with your retirement plan.

Edited by impulse

On 6/4/2019 at 10:35 AM, ezzra said:

I'll never know how come or why those virmins mongols Manson and his followers were allowed to breath air for as long as they did, they should have been condemned to death long time ago and certainly and definitely no parole..

As in many states, California's method of execution was declared unconstitutional and halted before her second trial. It has since been reinststed but seldom carried out.

Ever see Newsom on a talk show?  Terms like "used cars" and "aluminum siding" come to mind.

Post like the ones in this thread illustrate something:  liberal/left-leaning/progressive types can have critical, objective discussions, even arguments, come up with perspectives of their own and voice them.  Republicans/conservatives/right-leaning types do nothing but agree with each other, read from the prayerbook, repeat what they say on Fox et al.
Think for yourselves, guys, and your posts will garner some respect, even from those who disagree with you.

So the left being all critical thinking and whatnot all come up with same idea, which proves they’re right errrr correct.

The right all come up with the same idea because they’re stupid, which proves they’re wrong.

That it?

What gets me is how certain the left is about everything.

Please, what issue is the left split on?

If Nancy Pelosi wasn’t his aunt, Gavin Newsom would be working the entrance at Walmart.