June 4, 20197 yr So I'm looking for a hepatitis C new drug that is call Harvoni. In USA the cost is 1000,000. Can I get it in Chiang-Mai or Bangkok? Thanks Edited June 4, 20197 yr by isa978 correction
June 4, 20197 yr there is a thread on thaivisa about 1 year ago .....where a farang says his thai gf is getting that medicine (generic) from a govt hospital. You will have to search topics to find.
June 4, 20197 yr Harvoni brand is off market in Thailand and would anyway be extremely expensive.There is a less expensive genetic equivalent from India which is available at government hospitals. Might or might not also be available at private hospitals but if so will cost much more theràe.You can't buy it over the counter. Have to see a doctor at a hospital.Suggest Prof. Satawat Thongsawat at Sripat.Sent from my SM-J701F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
June 4, 20197 yr Author I went here in Chiang Mai to the Ram hospital and they have it under the name ledvir, is 16,000bath for 28 pills.
June 5, 20197 yr https://fixhepc.com/index.php Wealth of info on this site. I was treated in 2017 - after 6 months Hep C returned Treated in 2018 with 2 different drugs - after 6 months i.e. this May - Hep C free
Create an account or sign in to comment