Bank call centre not responding.

If you are stopping a card from your regular phone number they already have all your details come up as well from your phone number in their database. I had to stop a card not long ago and I asked why she didn't ask my name or anything and she confirmed that.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, giddyup said:

But don't you get a non-English speaker if you press for Thai?

I didn't press anything (missed the command) and when it was answered then asked if they could speak English and got handed off to someone else who then left me in limbo. However even doing that may get you the same call back I had and I did not give them any contact details.

2 minutes ago, topt said:

I didn't press anything (missed the command) and when it was answered then asked if they could speak English and got handed off to someone else who then left me in limbo. However even doing that may get you the same call back I had and I did not give them any contact details.

I missed the command a couple of times, then got a recording to say I hadn't chosen anything, then disconnected. I tried to engage someone in the chat function without success, also sent a message (twice) without a response.

13 minutes ago, giddyup said:

I missed the command a couple of times, then got a recording to say I hadn't chosen anything, then disconnected. I tried to engage someone in the chat function without success, also sent a message (twice) without a response.

As mentioned try later and/or try just hitting any number at the intro.......