School In Or Near Sakon Nakon City.

coldcrush

I have a friend that sent his daughter to a Catholic school there. St. Joesph, maybe???

I was told the school has a good reputation.

The girl now goes to school in Norway, and is supposedly doing very well. Seems she must have learned something here.

I have a friend that sent his daughter to a Catholic school there. St. Joesph, maybe???

I was told the school has a good reputation.

The girl now goes to school in Norway, and is supposedly doing very well. Seems she must have learned something here.

ok I will look into that one Terry.

Edited by lopburiguy

Hi all

any good schools in the Sakon Nakon City area with good standards of teaching. I hear Sinore Safe is good?

Any feedback welcomed.

Thanks All :D

I reckon "Sinore Safe" is just the Thai pronounciation for St Joseph, if I'm not mistaken, in which case you're both getting the same advice. :o

I guess it's Catholic and nun-run, where the underlying ethos will be conversion. Not my cuppa, but you pays yer money and takes yer choices.

Great setta jubblies by the way there, lopburi. :D

Hi all

any good schools in the Sakon Nakon City area with good standards of teaching. I hear Sinore Safe is good?

Any feedback welcomed.

Thanks All :D

I reckon "Sinore Safe" is just the Thai pronounciation for St Joseph, if I'm not mistaken, in which case you're both getting the same advice. :o

I guess it's Catholic and nun-run, where the underlying ethos will be conversion. Not my cuppa, but you pays yer money and takes yer choices.

Great setta jubblies by the way there, lopburi. :D

Can you give more infos on this school?

thanks