Wife's BRP for FLR2 arrived today

We attended the appointment in Reading on 2nd May and her BRP arrived back today. I've read about a few recently that have taken four to five weeks. They seem to be making decisions much quicker now that the ECOs are only having to work off a computer screen rather than wade through a mountain of paperwork.

11 minutes ago, rasg said:

Seriously? My wife's second Further leave to remain was granted in just over four weeks. She received her Biometric Residence Permit this morning.

Thank you, 1st rule of writing on any type of communication is never assume that the reader understands acronyms, abbreviations or initials, it goes like this: BRP (Biometric Residence Permit) Got it ? You can then use the initials alone after the explanation. Really some people !!

Post in breach of forum rules removed.

10) Do not comment on moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. This also includes posting an emoticon in response to a public notice made by a moderator.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

LTR is a long term relationship? Yes? ???? If you mean FLR it's 30 months.

If you mean ILR it should be indefinitely but there are circumstances where it's possible to lose it. Staying out of the UK for 2 years or more would do it the way I understand it.

Archived