My Lady & Mum In June!

johnster

...............now you tellin me that she's just a friend..................

:o

and recently her buffalo was sick, and as she can't work in the bar anymore because also her mother is sick you gave her 200.000 Baht.

...............now you tellin me that she's just a friend..................

:o

and recently her buffalo was sick, and as she can't work in the bar anymore because also her mother is sick you gave her 200.000 Baht.

actually my post was the next line of the lyrics from a famous song

BUT

I do agree with you on the old "buffalo" front :D

As far as where to go, we went to Fogo Vivo at the Intercontinental Hotel, near Central World Plaza. Very good Churrascaria, with all you can eat salad & meat. It's in the basement of the hotel, brick lined with nice low lighting. Very romantic and very good food.

As for meeting her mum, have you read Thailand Fever? There's some good advice in there, but if you read it too closely it will scare the hel_l out of you. I know I was nervous as hel_l when I met my girlfriend's parents. Don't worry too much, and you'll be OK.

Edited by Rincewind

Fogo Vivo is romantic? This thread is getting better and better. :o The food is great but romantic it ain't.

If your "LADY" is reasonably cultured (ie if she isn't a bar girl) my recommendation would be to go to Distil at the top of State Tower (if you can afford it) or alternatively there is a great Italian restaurant with exceptional food at Soi Thonglor Soi 9 called La Villa.

BTW does your "LADY" actually like farang food or do you need a Thai restaurant?

Edited by petecooper

I was going to suggest you have the local vet check out the buffalo,

while you are up in Buri Ram. :o

but don't wounder if the vet is checking your bloodpressure. Thats normal when you come to buri ram and your girlfriend is telling the vet to check the buffalos health.....