Lineup set for June 14-15 Pattaya Music Festival

Rimmer

Lineup set for June 14-15 Pattaya Music Festival

image.png

PATTAYA:--The lineup has been set for the June 14-15 Pattaya Music Festival with three stages spread between the Dusit Thani Hotel and Jomtien Beach.

On June 14, Stage 1 on Pattaya Beach at Central Road will feature Pete Pera, Kwang AB Normal, Lam Morrison, Rung Rocketra, Nuvo, Ea Jirakorn, Southside, Bug Ass, and Carabao.

The North Pattaya Beach stage will feature Chinobi, NOS, Blue-Shade, Playground, ActArt, Instinct, Sweet Mullet, and Lomosonic.

And at Jomtien’s multi-purpose sports zone will be Zadis, Chill Chill Band, Pleng Plung, Swagen, and Chinobi.

Read more: https://www.pattayamail.com/news/lineup-set-for-june-14-15-pattaya-music-festival-256687

-- PATTAYA MAIL 2019-06-08--

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A lot of tourists will come for this weekend. Good that the beaches are being used instead of having to traipse out to the middle of nowhere. Even deathly Hua Hin has their jazz on the beach weekend.

Just giving my binoculars a good polish ready for the Bikini Beach Run due to start now.

• Haha 2

On 6/9/2019 at 4:56 PM, JayBird said:

Was I meant to have heard of any of these performers?

I'm not up to the latest bands.

Rock and pua cheewit, not worth the bother unless you think Carabao is worth a visit. The security is usually ludicrous, last time I went they were confiscating combs, umbrellas and for some reason slicing the tops of water bottles off.

11 hours ago, KittenKong said:

For me Songkran once a year is plenty bad enough. This is just one more weekend to leave town for.

I get the idea there aren't any weekends left to be in town for. 

Used to like the low season for the ease of getting around and relative peace and the City being the property of the residents. 

So this weekend a 2 mile radius will be kept awake, in 3 areas from Na Jomtiem to Nong Plalai and inland to Nongprue..

• Like 1