fast track Suvanabum

55 minutes ago, JaiLai said:

I tried to use them last sunday night on arrival, got off the plane - no one there.'

Called the number while walking to immingration spoke to a horrible lady and gave her my confirmation number, she said she never had it on record and would call me back.

She called me back and said she'd found the booking but by that time i was almost through immigration so i politely told her to poke it. 

1200 baht was refunded the next day when i sent my bank details.

This is the second time i've tried to use this service, both unsucessful. Previously i'd used BFS who were very reliable.

Why did you not use BFS?  Price difference?

Dunno, I've only used BFS outbound for lounge if not on J class, never tried any inbound services.

1 hour ago, Airalee said:

Used fast track for the first time last night.  

First time in 7 years that I was grilled on my reasons for being in Thailand.  I think I’ll stick with the normal lines next time.

How many stamped entrances into TH are there in your passport ?

29 minutes ago, Chelseafan said:
3 hours ago, JaiLai said:

They got shut down

Since when?

The company still exists, but they make clear on their website that they cannot provide fast track service for economy class passengers. 

16 minutes ago, BritTim said:

The company still exists, but they make clear on their website that they cannot provide fast track service for economy class passengers. 

Yes that's what I thought but they haven't been "shut down"

6 hours ago, JimmyTheMook said:

How many stamped entrances into TH are there in your passport ?

If you mean 30 day visa exempt, none.

have 3 METV and 1 SETV in my passport.  I was the only one in line so perhaps she just felt like she had the time to ask questions?  I dunno.  I got in.

Yes still working when I last used it some months back. The attendant walked with me to the immigration counter and the IO gave me a big smile; then he gave the attendant a big smile and a thank you nod as he handed over a fistful of banknotes.