What Should I Do With My Land In Kanchanaburi?

onnutboy

I have a 13 Rai of Land in Kanchanaburi around 10 km to downtown. There is all infrastructure to that land. Asfaulst street pass this land which in middle of Kondo district. 2 side of land, they do rice field. The other side is small canal. Anyone has an idea. Sale or Lease. I live in BKK. What should I do with my land in Kanchanaburi? Lots of thanks for any thought.

post-31476-1173673880_thumb.jpg

post-31476-1173673973_thumb.jpg

post-31476-1173674048_thumb.jpg

post-31476-1173674192_thumb.jpg

Troll right?

why did you buy it if you did not know what to do with it?

Your name on the deed?

Better ask who ever owns it legally :o

Probably in his wifes name and he thinks he will get a better answer for them here than somewhere else, whats the problem?

Sounds like you have trust issues, I am quite happy to have my wife take ownership in Thailand - If we ever split up (doubtful) I'd be happy that she was comparatively wealthy. Not everyone believes that they need to plan for divorce, heartbreak and poverty.

Troll right?

Your name on the deed?

Probably in his wifes name and he thinks he will get a better answer for them here than somewhere else, whats the problem?

Sounds like you have trust issues, I am quite happy to have my wife take ownership in Thailand - If we ever split up (doubtful) I'd be happy that she was comparatively wealthy. Not everyone believes that they need to plan for divorce, heartbreak and poverty.

:D I have no trust issues at all, but sounds you may have. I never mentioned trust. I have 25 Rai in my wife's name as well as a very nice house. However I knew why I bought when I did. Thats my point. I did not buy it for the sake of buying it.

Your second point I never mentioned divorce. Where did that come from???? :D However now that you bring the subject up its always a good idea never put money in Thailand you are not prepared to loose, much like the stock market.

Finally my point was why buy it if there was no use for it, whether in USA, UK, France or Thailand? that was all :D

Edited by maprao

Troll right?

Your name on the deed?

:D I have no trust issues at all, but sounds you may have. I never mentioned trust. I have 25 Rai in my wife's name as well as a very nice house. However I knew why I bought when I did. Thats my point. I did not buy it for the sake of buying it.

Your second point I never mentioned divorce. Where did that come from???? :D However now that you bring the subject up its always a good idea never put money in Thailand you are not prepared to loose, much like the stock market.

Finally my point was why buy it if there was no use for it, whether in USA, UK, France or Thailand? that was all :D

Troll? No. Real estate agent? Yes.

Check out onnutboy's other posts. They're all real estate advertisements.

• 2 weeks later...
I have a 13 Rai of Land in Kanchanaburi around 10 km to downtown. There is all infrastructure to that land. Asfaulst street pass this land which in middle of Kondo district. 2 side of land, they do rice field. The other side is small canal. Anyone has an idea. Sale or Lease. I live in BKK. What should I do with my land in Kanchanaburi? Lots of thanks for any thought.

You could always give it to the Dutch begger, and feel you did someone a favor. :o you asked for "any" thought!

Thank you for your inputs

I bought this land when a friends really need money for his health issues. I have deed on my name. I want to do something on this land. I'm thinking about rubber tree as commercial forest. Any thoughts. Thanks.

Thank you for your inputs

I bought this land when a friends really need money for his health issues. I have deed on my name. I want to do something on this land. I'm thinking about rubber tree as commercial forest. Any thoughts. Thanks.

You are thai right?? With the deed in your name...

Why ask falangs unless you are soliciting business in a forum that prohibits such...

Soundman.

Actually, I have dual citizenships, that why I can have deed on my name.

I didn't live in Thailand but having few properties over there, so I want to do something with them.

I think most of people in this forum spent time in Thailand more than me. That's why I ask you guys. I did not intend to solicit any business but ask for your opinion. :D

I am appreciated every response. Thank you so much.I will research about growing Teak. :o

Growing teak is a good option if you can afford to lock the capital in the land for around 20 years when the first meaningful harvest can be made.

There are some issues to consider. The most important is getting the Teak plantation registered so that when you want to harvest you are clearly harvesting plantation Teak and not getting caught up in the red tape surrounding forrestry protection.

Having the teak registered as Plantation wood is also essential to be able to register the timber as CITES Certified.

Without CITES clerance the timber will be essentially worthless, or the worth will be determined by 'back handers'.

• 2 weeks later...

What is your price-idea for sell this area?