Condo market in Khon Kaen

Hi all, 
Anyone out there who knows the Condo market in Khon Kaen ? 
Values of the properties there (of the principal condo brands) really going up or are staggering? 
What is about the demand and offer situation in this city? 
Which Condominium you would suggest to an investor? 
The ones I have seen are all equipped with small, pools (water 1.20 mts high) and mini gardens. 

In my opinion Khon Kaen is slowly dying.

Seems to me there is an over supply of over priced property.

I would advise you to be very diligent about your research before investing here.

• Thanks 1

OP, there is no hard data on property in Thailand, unless you work at the land office or for a developer, nobody can give definitive answers. It comes down to your own research, are there lots of discounted sales/resales, are there new blocks that are sold out etc. 

As an investor you need to clarity what you are looking for, a rental return or a capital gain, you dont often get both.

A return is an easy calculation, so long as what you pay gives a desired percentage rental return its an ok investment.

A capital gain is a harder calculation as developers can always be ahead or behind a demand. If there is no demand a developer can take 100 condos off the market, if there is a demand they put the price up.

The main thing to look at is actual sales, not asking prices, the asking price may be going up but the actual sales prices are falling and those prices are not public knowledge..