Getting into a relationship with a bar girl

You did not read the post properly did you.
She was a bar girl,not a police officer,singer or accounts clerk,a hooker worked in bar( got it so far?) But now is married and lives in the UK and is the hight of respectability,you would not guess how she started out in life.
GOT IT? People can and do change their lives. If they want to.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

You seem to be kind of a bullheaded person without any sense of irony. Because it's you, I can give you a hint. It seems you don't know Thailand very well. OK, often when you ask a guy where he met his wife he would not admit that she was a former hooker but......see my initial post. It doesn't mean none of these former bar girls will become a sucessful business woman later on. I would guess 0.01 % will. Oh shit, irony again. GOT IT ?

Gesendet von meinem SM-N950F mit Tapatalk

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Swedenlars said:

You seem to be kind of a bullheaded person without any sense of irony. Because it's you, I can give you a hint. It seems you don't know Thailand very well. OK, often when you ask a guy where he met his wife he would not admit that she was a former hooker but......see my initial post. It doesn't mean none of these former bar girls will become a sucessful business woman later on. I would guess 0.01 % will. Oh shit, irony again. GOT IT ?

Anyone is as rude and ask where they meet? OMG how rude

Yes your right dont know Thailand well,only had buisness in BKK for 8 years ,lived here in Pattaya the last 13 yrs ,married to a Thai girl for over 20 yrs,what would i know?

9 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

Yes your right dont know Thailand well,only had buisness in BKK for 8 years ,lived here in Pattaya the last 13 yrs ,married to a Thai girl for over 20 yrs,what would i know?

what would i know?

not too much if you been working in Thailand all those years and been married to a Thai woman for over 20 years 555. but you do deserve a medal . sorry only joking i couldn't resist it. ????

Was at the owners of bar (his wife) Birthday party, lots of people,

free snacks of all kinds. Say a friend at table the other side was ordering two beers from waitress. It was jammed pack and I went and said excuse me can I order 2 beers... then the guy standing there went off this is my girlfriend...blam blah wasn’t worth wasting my breath the guy was wound tight

Was at the owners of bar (his wife) Birthday party, lots of people,

free snacks of all kinds. Say a friend at table the other side was ordering two beers from waitress. It was jammed pack and I went and said excuse me can I order 2 beers... then the guy standing there went off this is my girlfriend...blam blah wasn’t worth wasting my breath the guy was wound tight

You should have answered: Excuse me, in this country nobody says this is my girlfriend, it is our girlfriend.[emoji12]

On 6/17/2019 at 6:36 AM, SenorJorge said:

The funny thing is I think that bar girls are the cause of and the solution to my misery.

Kind of like alcohol is to alcoholics.

I am poor and sad today because I married two bar girl types who spent all of my money and used me up.

Now the only women who will talk to me is bar girls.  They soothe my loneliness and personal pain.  But they're only my friends.  Nothing more serious than that.

Is this another 'The Doors' song ?

I bet someone could improv. jam it.

On 6/17/2019 at 3:55 AM, SenorJorge said:

"Relationship" isnt the term you want to use.  Not for prostitutes and even former prostitutes in Thailand.

I would go as far to say that any Thai woman who speaks even a moderate amount of English in a farang-dominated area may fall into this category.

Your "relationship" isn't a relationship at all, it is a BUSINESS TRANSACTION.  Remember that.  Even if you marry, its a business transaction.  Forever.

i hear what your saying and agree to a point could you not say similar things about some relationships in the west ? but a lot more expensive 

2 hours ago, Tomahawk21 said:

i hear what your saying and agree to a point could you not say similar things about some relationships in the west ? but a lot more expensive 

In the west at the end of the relationship it's always about money, and they want the back pay they're owed.

On 6/18/2019 at 8:35 PM, ivor bigun said:

She was a bar girl,not a police officer,singer or accounts clerk,a hooker worked in bar( got it so far?)

I knew a bar girl who was a police officer during the day.

Took a load of money off foolish foreign tourists who thought she was different.

On 6/17/2019 at 6:15 AM, yogi100 said:

You're not really puzzled you're just trying to have a wind up.. There are thousands of blokes all over the world sending money to these sponging little trollops.

I've recently been asked by a good pal of mine to go and make sure for that 'his girl' that he's sending 20,000 B a month to is no longer working in her bar. And he's not a newbie. She's told him she's being a good girl back up in the boondocks working on the family farm.

So far I've passed the bar three times and not seen her there. But that does not mean that she's not changed bars, there are hundreds or possibly thousands of bars in Pattaya.

He's made the same mistake before but he's not that daft that he would dream of blaming her punters for his own naivety.

Now that is a definition of a total idiot. Lots of them in Pattaya and in Thailand that it's super common. Sending money to a girl let alone a bar girl lol....

In 2002 I found a girl in a net shop who I assisted with some emails. She had about a dozen separate incomes, but was obviously constantly canvassing to gain more. She had no emotional attachment at all, it was purely business. These girls are simply taking advantage of the culture - which a couple of American friends confirmed for me by stating that it's a man's job to 'take care' of his women. Funny, really, that it's mostly either been balanced, or women with good salaries taking care of me in my life... I guess I just don't like gold diggers too much.

I could never really understand why folks would actually send a salary to some girl like that - later on I met a couple of katoey's who were friends with my girlfriend. We had some great dinner parties there... They had a different deal, they actually had some reasonable incomes (maybe 10k to supplement their own incomes) and two owned holiday properties in Pattaya - however, they were genuine and I'm sure that some women are too.

It's actually rather a stereotype that it's bar girls doing this - she was one girl who wasn't interested in selling her services and had never worked in a bar.

On 6/18/2019 at 8:10 PM, Benroon said:

Rot - if you took a poll amongst bar girls with two questions 1) would you like a steady home life, family, car, kids in a decent school or 2) would you like to make a living for the next few decades servicing 50+ year old grubby males with barely a pot to piss in night after night - how do you think that poll will go ?

But most of them will drop you at the drop of a hat if they think they can snare a wealthier and more generous option.

I've had it happen!

22 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

But most of them will drop you at the drop of a hat if they think they can snare a wealthier and more generous option.

I've had it happen!

And cheat on you and turn tricks if the money is right.

That's not even considering the alcoholics and drug addicts who you'll never stop.

The main thing bar girls, good firls or not, there is a variety of men also, and in combination, there is a huge mix of combinations that never will work out, not matter what. Each one to its own, and everyone just have to find someone who accapt one and each other to make the best out it. It takes hard work from both part, and understanding. 

Who say a lady bar customer is a perfect matc for any good girl? And a hard core man who trives in such bars, in combination with a gar girl who likes her job more than being in a relationship with any man, you just know the outcome from that combination. 

Jesus christ how hard can it be to do the math!

The best qoute would be from a bg say "my bf is a butterfly" or the bar customer say "she only want my money, she do not now what love is"

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 10:14 PM, AAArdvark said:

I have a hard and fast rule, "never more than twice".  I recently met a girl who claimed that she wanted a serious relationship.  I did some quick calculations and figured that these girls could have had more than a thousand men.  I mentioned that to the girl and she said, with a straight face, that it could be a million.  She told me that I had only been around during low season but during the busy season the girls could do maybe 4 men a night.

I feel sorry for them and the circumstances that brought them to their situation but not sorry enough to overlook a million men.  Than's a million times of some form of deception.

LOL. Only the very best looking bargirls could have 4 guys a night. Most of them are lucky to get 1 a day or even every couple of days; maybe even a week or longer.

Ever been down Soi 7 or 8 in Pattaya at closing time? Loads still there.

She's yanking your chain with her claim of a million. At 4 a day, that's 250,000 days

I used to frequent Playskool in Nana Plaza, and there was a DDG gogo dancer that used to get repeat short times, but at most a couple a night. That was in the day when they didn't hang about after in hopes of a late night pick up.

I did some quick calculations and figured that these girls could have had more than a thousand men.

Depends on what time period you are talking about.

I'm sure there are plenty of western prostitutes that could easily equal that number

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL. Only the very best looking bargirls could have 4 guys a night. Most of them are lucky to get 1 a day or even every couple of days; maybe even a week or longer.

Ever been down Soi 7 or 8 in Pattaya at closing time? Loads still there.

She's yanking your chain with her claim of a million. At 4 a day, that's 250,000 days

I used to frequent Playskool in Nana Plaza, and there was a DDG gogo dancer that used to get repeat short times, but at most a couple a night. That was in the day when they didn't hang about after in hopes of a late night pick up.

I did some quick calculations and figured that these girls could have had more than a thousand men.

Depends on what time period you are talking about.

I'm sure there are plenty of western prostitutes that could easily equal that number

I lived long enough and been close to few, and seen more, and most of them have a couple a week at most, and maybe a few regular who do not botter to hang around the bars and call them out for dinner and company. And some also have regulars who come and pick them out the bar for holidays. 

I know there is other bars who use the short time options more frequently, but most of the girls I know, did that only out a moment of lust and with handsome mens they got off well with after a game of pool or heavy drinking. 

There is so many different approaches and differnt girls who work in bars, and as far I know, very few bar owners pushed to girls have to do anything than make customer drink as much as possible, and make them leave as late as possible for take out.  Decent bar owners want them to push drinks, and more drinks, and more drinks. Especially lady drinks. Again good ladies do not drink to much alchohol either when working. 

My experience from the girls I knew, and where I liked to hang out. 

Most of the elderly men seeking company, because they are loney. And not only for the purpose of sex. 

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Why would you choose less than 'the best looking'?

It's not as if the fatter, older or uglier ones charge any less.

23 minutes ago, Tagged said:

Most of the elderly men seeking company, because they are loney. And not only for the purpose of sex. 

I lived with a rented lady when I first came to Thailand, she used to work the 5* hotels at 40kbht a weekend plus expenses.

Apparently a lot of her customers just wanted to talk about their former western wife that divorced them while having a cuddle and crying.

She would shriek with laughter while telling me stories of rich guys that couldn't get it up.

Lovely girl, but completely heartless/merciless.

5 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I lived with a rented lady when I first came to Thailand, she used to work the 5* hotels at 40kbht a weekend plus expenses.

Apparently a lot of her customers just wanted to talk about their former western wife that divorced them while having a cuddle and crying.

She would shriek with laughter while telling me stories of rich guys that couldn't get it up.

Lovely girl, but completely heartless/merciless.

I guess any profession which take some kind of caring, you get a distance from each and other, but you do your work as good you can. Just imagine being a funeral agent. 

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Why would you choose less than 'the best looking'?

It's not as if the fatter, older or uglier ones charge any less.

Because there aren't very many of them in any bar. Most guys aren't that desperate that they'd be lined up to take out the ugly ones.

There is a gogo on Walking Street that had a fantastic DDG tout. I would have tried but I thought being as she was a tout wouldn't go with customers, but last time I was in the bar, some lucky guy was taking her away.

She was an absolute wet dream.

Story of my life- I'd see a DDG BG, but by the time I'd decided to go for her, some other guy jumped in and she was gone. I thought she'd be back the next night, but the guy must have liked her so much he kept her.

Rot - if you took a poll amongst bar girls with two questions 1) would you like a steady home life, family, car, kids in a decent school or 2) would you like to make a living for the next few decades servicing 50+ year old grubby males with barely a pot to piss in night after night - how do you think that poll will go ?
The poll would say: They want both.

On 6/18/2019 at 12:52 AM, Traubert said:

I have absolutely no hesitation in getting into relationships with bar girls. They can last anywhere from 40 minutes (including shower) to eight hours, maybe nine.

She goes home with a fistful of cash, I go for a swim and a coffee.

In my opinion, that is the the only sensible relationship anyone can ever have with a bar girl. I love them all, even the fat ones, but I don't want them in my life for more than one night.

Isn't that why they are there?

I think the say goes you don't pay them to sleep with you, you pay them to leave.

25 minutes ago, Hugh Lao said:

I think the say goes you don't pay them to sleep with you, you pay them to leave.

I expect the majority of guys must pay them to turn up in the first place.....don't kid yourselves they require payment to leave!!!!

On 6/17/2019 at 3:55 AM, SenorJorge said:

"Relationship" isnt the term you want to use.  Not for prostitutes and even former prostitutes in Thailand.

I would go as far to say that any Thai woman who speaks even a moderate amount of English in a farang-dominated area may fall into this category.

Your "relationship" isn't a relationship at all, it is a BUSINESS TRANSACTION.  Remember that.  Even if you marry, its a business transaction.  Forever.

But only if she admits to being a bar girl.  Some of my friends met off-duty hotel receptionists on a girls' night out, (in a bar, of course), but that doesn't count.  A couple even remembered the name of the hotel they worked at.

Archived