June 19, 20197 yr I take HCG which I usually buy online. This time the seller let me down and never sent it. This has been dragging on for so long that I am now about to run out. Does any one know where I can get some quickly,like a pharmacy in Chiang Mai or Bangkok or some one selling online with quick delivery.
June 19, 20197 yr Ring online pharmacy drugstorebangkok.com. They usually deliver countrywide within 48 hours. Edited June 19, 20197 yr by LosLobo
June 20, 20197 yr Author I live in Chiang Rai. I usually get it shipped in from abroad but this time the seller let me down. I am going abroad and don't have time to order from abroad any more. I will be going to Chiang Mai for a few days getting a visa. I may have to stay in Bangkok overnight as well. So an online pharmacy in Thailand or a pharmacy in Chiang Rai,Chiang Mai or Bangkok would be great.
June 21, 20197 yr You could try Dara Pharmacy while you are in Chiang Mai. It has a reputation among expats here for supplying some very hard to get medications. Even so, I doubt they will have this. https://www.cmhy.city/en/place/155-Dara-Pharmacy
June 21, 20197 yr Author Thanks,I will get herself to ring them tomorrow. Does any one know of a similar pharmacy in Bangkok,a large chemist where if any where would have it,they would.
June 21, 20197 yr See if you can call SouthEast pharmacy 66 2 250 0651 Or Fascinos near Siriraj Hospital (Thonburi) +66 2 866 2591 Otherwise best bet are the pharmacies on Rajawithi Road near Victory Monument opposite the hospital
Create an account or sign in to comment