VIDEO: Aussie man rages after being arrested by police in Pattaya

webfact

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Isaanbiker said:

Looks pretty much like one of these quality tourists.

If I were a cop, I don't know if I'd listen to the guy's accusations for that long.

He called him a thief and a liar and not only once. I still don't understand why he took off his shirt? What a dumb and ugly piece of shi_e. 

Taking his shirt off is a sign of his perceived own masculinity, obviously insecure.Behaviour is sadly quite commonplace in todays world.

Not only here .If you watch Oz TV News the incidents of violence ,including young people is quite frightening. The fashionable drug of choice, and cheap is now Ice, they are using it like we used to suck on Minties,maybe he's on it.

Deport him with a stamp "never to return" and he will probably turn up in Cambodia.Might not get off so lightly there. 

He called him a thief and a liar and not only once. I still don't understand why he took off his shirt? What a dumb and ugly piece of shi_e. 

Well possibly to display a very unattractive overweight and unfit body

To show he was not hiding any money

Intimidate the smaller officers

Looks to me like he fell off his motorbike and if he was Thai he'd just get heckled abit. But because he's a farang the Thais instantly saw a big money opportunity.

As for the guy freaking out. Wouldn't anyone with 10 Thai police with guns talking a language you don't understand harrassing you. They took his money and his licence.

Poor bloke might have to spend time in jail for a minor mishap.

Nope not the Aussie guys fault. Hope he's ok. And wow a foreigner who sticks up for another foreigner. I'm no Thai cuckolder.

3 minutes ago, Wilsonandson said:

Looks to me like he fell off his motorbike and if he was Thai he'd just get heckled abit. But because he's a farang the Thais instantly saw a big money opportunity.

As for the guy freaking out. Wouldn't anyone with 10 Thai police with guns talking a language you don't understand harrassing you. They took his money and his licence.

Nope not the Aussie guys fault. Hope he's ok. And wow a foreigner who sticks up for another foreigner. I'm no Thai cuckolder.

wonder if the breath tested him

fell of unable to control his bike due to ??

6 hours ago, riclag said:

OMG! this guy is a exception ! Every Aussie that I met are very well behaved,even when pissed 

if he 'is' actually an aussie, he is probably an immigrant, looks like a greek name ??

but yes, there is an alcahol/aggression problem in australia and NZ.

Pattaya, walking st. is far far safer at 3am in the morning than most parts of Auckland city...i worked early mornings in the city for last 3 yrs of my working life--truck deliveries.

1 minute ago, murraynz said:

if he 'is' actually an aussie, he is probably an immigrant, looks like a greek name ??

Pattaya, walking st. is far far safer at 3am in the morning than most parts of Auckland city...i worked early mornings in the city for last 3 yrs of my working life--truck deliveries.

What Aussie is not an immigrant ?????

20 minutes ago, Wilsonandson said:

I agree with what you say, however he should have handled it in a calm manner without the F’s and the drama . He owns a bike and stated he lived there, he dropped a few Thai words to show he is a “local” so he should know how to behave in situations like this . 

10 minutes ago, murraynz said:

Greeks have been in Australia since 1829, with a very large immigrant intake in the 1950s, many many Australians have Greek, Italian, German, Slav surnames.

I am sure they checked his passport, and sounds very Ozzie

9 minutes ago, rwill said:

As much as people complain about the police here look how restrained and patient they were.  In the USA he would have been at least tazed if not shot.

So, what's the problem?

Yes, I would taze him and put him in cuffs.

Disturbing the peace..

Drink in public...

Who knows several violation s, he belongs in jail....

I agree with what you say, however he should have handled it in a calm manner without the F’s and the drama . He owns a bike and stated he lived there, he dropped a few Thai words to show he is a “local” so he should know how to behave in situations like this . 

So we all have to adopt Thai culture to live here is that what your saying? Walk round with a fake smile and act relaxed and chilled out in moments of high drama. Not me. I like my cultural upbringing. No way I'm going full Thai.

Complete D.H. i bet he gets a good beating in th cells . The police are not stupid they keep calm in front of the cameras . Maybe a different story out of view.  Just the type of person not wanted in Thailand get rid.  

3 minutes ago, Wilsonandson said:

So we all have to adopt Thai culture to live here is that what your saying? Walk round with a fake smile and act relaxed and chilled out in moments of high drama. Not me. I like my cultural upbringing. No way I'm going full Thai.

Wow.

A perfect example of the naive arrogant thinking here.

Hey, heads up this is not your country.

So, adapt as you wish but do not complain when you are compromised. It is not your country. Duh...

Good luck to you....

5 minutes ago, Wilsonandson said:

You don't have to go full Thai Not possible. but we are guest in their county and should learn to adjust to their culture and ways . Is very hard to do but tongue in cheek seems to work .

8 minutes ago, Wilsonandson said:

Has nothing to do with Thai culture but local ways of dealing with matters.

swearing and throwing hissy fits does not work back home, most certainly will not work here 

13 minutes ago, Wilsonandson said:

What happened to a logical reasoned response to a situation, good manners and respect.

Irrespective of whatever culture, as opposed to a bogan rude disgraceful display of bad manners, and intimidating behaviours.

ThreeEyedRaven  
ThreeEyedRaven

Posted 7 hours ago

When I lived in Australia, I went to an Opal miners party in outback Queensland one day . It was clear that many of those guys worked in the sticks because they were socially unacceptable in town. This fella would fit right in with that bunch.

So bad, and to use the Opal miners as an example of being social misfits is wrong, even if you have provided a "get out" card by saying -- many of! I know a few opal miners and a nicer bunch you couldn't wish to meet. However, perhaps that makes me a social misfits as well eh?

And what do you expect from the majority of foreigners both tourists and expats in Pattaya and other tourist slums? This has become the new normal. And then foreigners bitch and moan when the visa requirements become more and more difficult. Want someone to blame ? It is foreigners both men and women like this guy.

2 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

What a disgusting POS. Ever wonder why these people dislike Falang and want to make it more difficult for them to be here.

Get a clue.......

Seems he is agitated with one particular cop that he claims that he has paid money too in the past.

Archived