Still not received receipt from TM30 mailed to CW

I mailed in TM30, with all required documents as listed in this forum, and EMS tracker shows it was received June 6. I included an EMS return envelope. Still not received receipt, and tracker shows CW still has not mailed it back, though the post office person may have written down the tracker number incorrectly. Should I take that as rejection of filing? Anyone else has this experience? Like many others here, I (and landlady) had never filed TM30 before. I need to do retirement  extension by week after next and was hoping to take receipt with me, to avoid the long TM30 wait.

On a corollary topic, my owner of condo requested online ID / PW on June 8th.  She got the ID, but still no PW back yet.  She has called twice and emailed.  She was told on first call that they are verifying her.

She mailed me the signed TM30 and I will mail it in on Monday.

2 minutes ago, HaoleBoy said:

On a corollary topic, my owner of condo requested online ID / PW on June 8th.  She got the ID, but still no PW back yet.  She has called twice and emailed.  She was told on first call that they are verifying her.

She mailed me the signed TM30 and I will mail it in on Monday.

Is there a dedicated number and email address, then, for queries on status of TM30 approval? Can you pls share? Thanks.

Also wondering if anyone here mailed in the TM30 and waited but did not get the receipt back in time, and then it was deadline to go do retirement extension at CW. Did they go retrieve your pending form from the mailed-in pile, or did you have to do the whole process again there?

Seems like I will face this, judging from how long a wait it was for others on this thread. I thought I had plenty of time before my July 2 deadline because people in other threads said it took only 1-2 weeks to get the receipt back.

3 minutes ago, david_je said:

Also wondering if anyone here mailed in the TM30 and waited but did not get the receipt back in time, and then it was deadline to go do retirement extension at CW. Did they go retrieve your pending form from the mailed-in pile, or did you have to do the whole process again there?

I suggest you take the receipt for the registered mail to prove you sent it and a printout of the tracking results for it. They will then check  to see if it was completed or not. It it was completed and mailed they should give you another receipt for it.

I just sent my TM 30 form by mail (within 24 hours of returning into the country)  - all documents and self addressed stamped envelope enclosed. I saved the EMS receipt, made a copy of the TM 30 filled out form, and took a picture of the letter with the postage stamped showing the date mailed. If for some reason I do not get back my receipt, I would think that all of this would be ample proof that I reported on time and not be fined.

• Haha 1

My receipt came back about two weeks after mailing, but that was back in Feb. or so when most folks here weren't even aware of the TM30 issue or didn't believe CW was really enforcing it (which they are).

Perhaps now the crunch has hit, and the long queue lines being reported for TM30 at CW perhaps are also impacting how promptly they're getting around to processing mailed TM30 returns.

A previous poster wrote that he sent his TM 30 form by mail, with all documents and self addressed stamped envelope enclosed.

Could someone please give me a link which lists these documents and other information about the TM 30 requirement.

I’ve been at the same residence for ten years, so I guess the landlord has handled the TM 30. 

I’m leaving Thailand on 11 July for vacation.  Should I file the TM 30 before I leave and/or after I return?

Edited by Cutty Shark
typo

A previous poster wrote that he sent his TM 30 form by mail, with all documents and self addressed stamped envelope enclosed.

Could someone please give me a link which lists these documents and other information about the TM 30 requirement.

I’ve been at the same residence for ten years, so I guess the landlord has handled the TM 30. 

I’m leaving Thailand on 11 July for vacation.  Should I file the TM 30 before I leave and/or after I return?
I don't have a link, but I sent:

Completed TM30 form and schedule (in Landlord's name).

Copy of Landlord's ID card.

Copy of Blue Book for the condo.

Copy of my passport ID page, Extension stamp, Entry stamp (plus the same for my wife and son).

Copy of TM6 Arrival cards for all 3 of us.

Stamped return addressed envelope (EMS).

It took about 3 weeks, but I got the receipt and stamped schedule back and no fine.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

6 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Not as simple as it sounds. You have to register to get a username and password to do it online.

Site for it: https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/

I registered on the site last Monday. When they hadn't sent login credentials the next day, I had my GF call. They said it would be about a week. We'll see...

19 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

I don't have a link, but I sent:

Completed TM30 form and schedule (in Landlord's name).

Copy of Landlord's ID card.

Copy of Blue Book for the condo.

Copy of my passport ID page, Extension stamp, Entry stamp (plus the same for my wife and son).

Copy of TM6 Arrival cards for all 3 of us.

Stamped return addressed envelope (EMS).

It took about 3 weeks, but I got the receipt and stamped schedule back and no fine.

Thanks for the information.  Tomorrow I will ask the landlord whether she handles the TM 30 for her tenants on a regular basis.  If she does, do I still need to send these items?  Also, when I come back from my overseas vacation, do I need to get these documents right out to Immigration?

1 hour ago, Flutterby said:

I registered on the site last Monday. When they hadn't sent login credentials the next day, I had my GF call. They said it would be about a week. We'll see...

Where are you? At CW it is taking more than a month. I applied on May 22 and still waiting...

20 minutes ago, chessman said:

Where are you? At CW it is taking more than a month. I applied on May 22 and still waiting...

Most likely you will not get approval. Thai can not organize a sh** fight let alone online registration for things like TM30 or 90 day report. It should be so easy but Thai stuff it up. With current technology we can organize anything from online banking to whatever.

Yet how many posts on TVF about difficulty to register such simple rubbish. 

Soon I will send tm30 via POST  prior to my extension CW. I will not receive reply. Is this 1971?

Thailand (which I love) most crazy country in Asia

Most likely you will not get approval. Thai can not organize a sh** fight let alone online registration for things like TM30 or 90 day report. It should be so easy but Thai stuff it up. With current technology we can organize anything from online banking to whatever.
Yet how many posts on TVF about difficulty to register such simple rubbish. 
Soon I will send tm30 via POST  prior to my extension CW. I will not receive reply. Is this 1971?
Thailand (which I love) most crazy country in Asia
Why do you think you won't receive a reply. It might take 3 weeks but if you enclose a pre-paid EMS envelope, you'll get the receipt eventually.

1 minute ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Why do you think you won't receive a reply. It might take 3 weeks but if you enclose a pre-paid EMS envelope, you'll get the receipt eventually.

I did it ONCE several years ago CW. Yes I had the correct address and self stamped return envelope. 

Still waiting for reply. My plan to post one this year due to CW playing funny buggars will be posted just after return from Saigon two weeks prior to attending imm. I imagine I will be attending without receipt and will have 800baht on my person to cover the extortion.