Ubc Censorship Of Tv5

marquess

I have just been watching "La Femme de Mon Pote" and during a nud_e scene there was an interuption in transmission for about 3 minutes. Why are True doing this? I have been a subscriber for 6 years and have never seen any interference on TV5! I am incensed to say the least! :o:D:D

I have just been watching "La Femme de Mon Pote" and during a nud_e scene there was an interuption in transmission for about 3 minutes. Why are True doing this? I have been a subscriber for 6 years and have never seen any interference on TV5! I am incensed to say the least! :o:D:D

Cela dois être un nouvel employé qui veux faire du zel !

must be a new staff ...

did not watch it

Why are True doing this?

Have you contacted them to ask? If it is a broadcast channel available to all I can understand censorship for nudity/language etc. as it is a given here. It's their country so they can do what they want. Some of the HBO shows (on UBC/True) are horribly butchered so I watch the original versions.

Why are True doing this?

Have you contacted them to ask? If it is a broadcast channel available to all I can understand censorship for nudity/language etc. as it is a given here. It's their country so they can do what they want. Some of the HBO shows (on UBC/True) are horribly butchered so I watch the original versions.

Oh don't worry I have given them a piece of my mind, and should I see the same nonsense again it is a satellite dish for me! And they can stuff it where the sun does'nt shine! It is not a free service, and I expect to get what I pay for. :o

Think how lucky we are here in Thailand..

Astro, ...the UBC/True Vision equivalent in Malaysia has a three minute delay on all their channels and a censor on hand in Langkawi 24 hours a day ready to delete antyhing obcence or inapppropriate before its shown !

Did you not notice BBC News starts three minutes PAST the hour down there ?

Edited by topfield